+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
At last long waiting PPR mail arrived.

AOR: 22nd March

1st GU: 30th May
Almost 4 months it was silent, as i have number of travels to different countries, might be the reason for that long silence.
No ADRs..
GCMS notes: 22nd Sept, looked positive
Webform: positive

2nd GU: 30th Sept.

PPR: 7th Oct.

All the best who are waiting eagerly. You all will get, just patient !
Congrats!
I was just telling you that I did not receive any updates so far :D

Reactions: deepshikha123

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
At last long waiting PPR mail arrived.

AOR: 22nd March

1st GU: 30th May
Almost 4 months it was silent, as i have number of travels to different countries, might be the reason for that long silence.
No ADRs..
GCMS notes: 22nd Sept, looked positive
Webform: positive

2nd GU: 30th Sept.

PPR: 7th Oct.

All the best who are waiting eagerly. You all will get, just patient !
Congratulations! I have the same AOR. No GU's. I had mailed Goodale and to know that only Criminality has been passed. Eligibility and secuirty not yet initiated. Have ordered for GCMS Notes few days back.. Hope to receive PPR before that...

Alex1147

Oct 7, 2019
Hi everyone!

My AOR was on March 20. Today I received an update after more than 3 months of silence.

My timeline:

20 March, 2019 - AOR
2 May, 2019 - Biometrics completed.
28 June, 2019 - Request letter. They requested my military history. I have never served or worked in military and I sent them all the documents I had to prove that.
7 October 2019 - Request for medicine (???).

The funny thing is that I already passed medical exam in December 2018. And I uploaded the documents when I applied. And all the time until October 7 I saw the following in my application - “You passed the medical exam, May 2, 2019.”

But today is has been changed for - “We have requested a medical exam.”

I can’t understand why they requested medicine again and why now.

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi everyone!

My AOR was on March 20. Today I received an update after more than 3 months of silence.

My timeline:

20 March, 2019 - AOR
2 May, 2019 - Biometrics completed.
28 June, 2019 - Request letter. They requested my military history. I have never served or worked in military and I sent them all the documents I had to prove that.
7 October 2019 - Request for medicine (???).

The funny thing is that I already passed medical exam in December 2018. And I uploaded the documents when I applied. And all the time until October 7 I saw the following in my application - “You passed the medical exam, May 2, 2019.”

But today is has been changed for - “We have requested a medical exam.”

I can’t understand why they requested medicine again and why now.
Since you did your medicals in Dec 2018, they expire in Dec 2019, thus, Had they sent you PPR without remed request, your visa would have been valid for roughly 2 months. With this, your visa should be valid until October 2020 or when your passport expires, whichever date is sooner.

This is good, your file has been picked up. Most people that get remed request get PPR shortly after doing them. Good luck.

Alex1147

Oct 7, 2019
Since you did your medicals in Dec 2018, they expire in Dec 2019, thus, Had they sent you PPR without remed request, your visa would have been valid for roughly 2 months. With this, your visa should be valid until October 2020 or when your passport expires, whichever date is sooner.

This is good, your file has been picked up. Most people that get remed request get PPR shortly after doing them. Good luck.
Thank you for your response! This is good news!

I discussed it with my immigration consultant and he came to the same conclusion.

We decided to send a letter through the form which says that I am ready to enter Canada before December 17 (this is when my medicine expires).

If this doesn't work in about 10-14 days, I will pass medicine again.

I don't have a clinic in my town, so I would have to pay a lot for the airline tickets as we are a family of 4 people. But what is even more important, I am ready to enter Canada in a month.

MASidd

Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone. Finally, its here...!! My Ready for Visa email has arrived dated October 7th, 2019 at 2:29 AM IST. The email was sitting in my spam folder. My timeline is as below:

Jan 23rd - ITA
Mar 19th - AOR
May 1st - MEP
May 3rd - Biometrics done
Sep 3rd - Emailed Ralph Goodale. Criminality passed, Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated.
Sep 19th - 6 month timeline over
Oct 3rd - Applied GCMS notes
Oct 7th - PPR Email received

CPC Ottawa

I didn't get any GUs in my entire process except for one right after medical passed. No ADR.

All the best guys. Hope you all receive your PPR Email soon! This forum has been extremely helpful in terms of keeping up the spirit.

Thanks again.

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
Congrats to all those who have received their PPR.

Could anyone guide how one could contact the office of MP Mr.Goodale and what details would they like for us to provide? Would this be considered a negative remark on the application if we did reach out to him?

Would it be of any help to call the number to get a status update? I was of the understanding that the contact number is no more and applicants have to use the web form?

Reactions: Marufk

Munvar2019

Apr 30, 2019
@legalfalcon

Hi there,

Can you please tell me, are there different stages involved in eligibility clearance like program eligibility, dependent eligibility, and so on.? When I spoke to IRCC agent the other day he said the eligibility is passed, but the same doesn't reflect in my online account. Upon, further questioning the agent said that program eligibility is passed but some other aspects of eligibility are still to be cleared that's why it is not showing eligibility as passed in the EE profile.

Would you be so kind enough to throw some light on the mentioned subject?

Awaiting your esteemed revert.

Regards.

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Congrats to all those who have received their PPR.

Could anyone guide how one could contact the office of MP Mr.Goodale and what details would they like for us to provide? Would this be considered a negative remark on the application if we did reach out to him?

Would it be of any help to call the number to get a status update? I was of the understanding that the contact number is no more and applicants have to use the web form?
His email is goodale@sasktel.net. Ask for an update about your application (criminality, eligibility and security) and your Visa Office if you still don't know. Provide him with the following details:

Name:
Date Of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR:
Address
Stream: