+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey bro congrats. Could you plz share the timeline of your application.

Even I'm Applying from U.A.E.
AOR- March 24th.
Last GU was 2 weeks back when the ADR( for RPRF paid on june 4th) status changed to N/A. Got a generic reply for a webform that the background check is under progress.

This waiting period is so frustrating.
Hey be patient. My AOR was 23 March 2019. I received GCMS Notes on 25th September which stated that my criminality was cleared by security and eligibility not started. But to my surprise I received my Golden Email on 02 October 2019. You will soon receive your email. All the best

Jancan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi,

My AOR: 23 March 2019
MEP: 7 May 2019
FSW(O) India
First GU: 20 Sep 2019
VO Ottawa

No more updates since then.

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi,

My AOR: 23 March 2019
MEP: 7 May 2019
FSW(O) India
First GU: 20 Sep 2019
VO Ottawa

No more updates since then.
My timeline is exactly as your. AOR 23rd March and MEP 07 May.
I got PPR email on 02 October 2019. Be patient. You’ll soon receive your email. All the best.

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thank you Gauri..Did you gey any GUs?
I didn’t get a single GU in my entire process. I received my GCMS Notes on 25th September which stated that my criminality is passed but eligibility not started. Within a week I received my PPR email.

have you ordered GCMS NOTES?

Jancan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I didn’t get a single GU in my entire process. I received my GCMS Notes on 25th September which stated that my criminality is passed but eligibility not started. Within a week I received my PPR email.

have you ordered GCMS NOTES?
planning to do this week..what was the date when your gcms notes were generated? It may have been 30 to 40 days before you received the notes in which case your status was as on August end and since then eligibility and security were completed..

Reactions: gauri48

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
planning to do this week..what was the date when your gcms notes were generated? It may have been 30 to 40 days before you received the notes in which case your status was as on August end and since then eligibility and security were completed..
I applied for GCMS notes in August end and on 25th September I received it.

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thanks. What was ur visa office?
Also, could you please share ur timeline?
My visa office was Ottawa
My timeline is as below

23rd Jan - ITA
23 March - AOR
7 May - MEP
20 May - Biometrics done
28 August - Applied GCMS notes
23 September - 6 month timeline over
24 September - raised a web form on CIC website
27 September - Received GCMS Notes. It stated criminality passed. Background and eligibility not started.
03 October - PPR Email received

I did NOT get any GUs in my entire process. My suggestion is that please apply for GCMS Notes as it triggers the process. Apart from that there is not much one can do except being patient!

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Thanks for the response. And no I am not in Canada, I am in the US. Does that change things? I can still put any US address I want to, right?
I'm not too sure, but if you are in the US, you'll need to submit your passport to VAC. Posting of passport only works if you are in Canada.
If you are submitting in VAC, you should be able to specify any return address of your choice. But again, no first hand experience.

vincan

Oct 14, 2019
Got my PPR email today! I have been silently following the posts here and it has helped me with the long wait. Thank you!

Here's my timeline:
ITA - Jan 30
AOR - Mar 27
Medicals Passed - May 9
Biometrics - May 11
Moved to IP2 (1st GU) - Oct 9
PPR email - Oct 14

Applied for GCMS notes on September 14th. Got an email on October 12th regarding the GCMS notes which said, "an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30-day limit is necessary to process your request". So I haven't received the notes yet.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their PPR out there! :)

Reactions: jugal123

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Got my PPR email today! I have been silently following the posts here and it has helped me with the long wait. Thank you!

Here's my timeline:
ITA - Jan 30
AOR - Mar 27
Medicals Passed - May 9
Biometrics - May 11
Moved to IP2 (1st GU) - Oct 9
PPR email - Oct 14

Applied for GCMS notes on September 14th. Got an email on October 12th regarding the GCMS notes which said, "an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30-day limit is necessary to process your request". So I haven't received the notes yet.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their PPR out there! :)
Congratulations!
What is your visa office?
By the way, are you sure you received it today? I think you received it on Friday (maybe) as it is a long weekend in Canada.