+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

vincan

Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations!
What is your visa office?
By the way, are you sure you received it today? I think you received it on Friday (maybe) as it is a long weekend in Canada.
Thank you. My visa application processing center was Ottawa.
I got the PPR email today at 2:45 pm IST. I was also not expecting it today as it's a long weekend.
Got the email from DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca. Maybe the application processing was finished on Friday and the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi sent the PPR email today (they don't have a holiday today).

Last edited:

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Thank you. My visa application processing center was Ottawa.
I got the PPR email today at 2:45 pm IST. I was also not expecting it today as it's a long weekend.
Got the email from DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca. Maybe the application processing was finished on Friday and the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi sent the PPR email today (they don't have a holiday today).
Makes sense!
Good luck :)

acousticsguy

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 22nd of March, and I haven't received any update. My Application is being processed at Sydney, Australia VO and my visa in Australia is expiring in a week and I am moving to India. What should I do in this case? Should I inform IRCC that I am leaving Australia before I leave or once I move to India?

Here's my timeline -

Location - Sydney, Australia

Nationality - Indian

Initial Visa Office - Ottawa VO

Current Visa Office - Sydney, Australia (Was informed via email on the 4th of August 2019)

1. EOI Submitted - 16th January 2019

2. ITA Received - 23rd January 2019

3. eAPR/AOR - 22nd March 2019

4. Medical Exam Passed/Biometrics Collection Letter - 6th May 2019

5. Biometrics Submitted - 24th of May 2019

6. Spouse Documents Submitted via Webform - 4th July 2019

7. ADR - Relationship Questionnaire, Spouse Medical Request and Travel Information - 12th July 2019

8. Spouse Medical Exam Passed - 27th July 2019

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 22nd of March, and I haven't received any update. My Application is being processed at Sydney, Australia VO and my visa in Australia is expiring in a week and I am moving to India. What should I do in this case? Should I inform IRCC that I am leaving Australia before I leave or once I move to India?

Here's my timeline -

Location - Sydney, Australia

Nationality - Indian

Initial Visa Office - Ottawa VO

Current Visa Office - Sydney, Australia (Was informed via email on the 4th of August 2019)

1. EOI Submitted - 16th January 2019

2. ITA Received - 23rd January 2019

3. eAPR/AOR - 22nd March 2019

4. Medical Exam Passed/Biometrics Collection Letter - 6th May 2019

5. Biometrics Submitted - 24th of May 2019

6. Spouse Documents Submitted via Webform - 4th July 2019

7. ADR - Relationship Questionnaire, Spouse Medical Request and Travel Information - 12th July 2019

8. Spouse Medical Exam Passed - 27th July 2019
Once you move just update your address in India. I moved back to India from US after crossing 6 months too and have sent a webform for updating my address. I don't think it will affect the processing of the application much since they will process the application in the current VO and then send the updates to the local VO i.e. New Delhi for us.

I have also heard instances where even though the applicants updated their addresses, the PPR mail requested them to send the passports to the initial VOs (will be Sydney for you). If that happens, you can mail them and say that you'd provided the address change and they'll change the passport receiving VO to New Delhi.

Reactions: acousticsguy

Iypunni

Apr 30, 2019
My AOR is March 14. I tried calling ircc in late August and they said eligibility is being checked and security hasn't started. Web form applied for a month back said the same thing and also said VO is Ottawa. No other updates on the application. Anyone with similar AOR still waiting?

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
I am stuck in ip1 since for around 5 months from 29 may 2019.

AOR: 21 March 2019
Mep and biometrics: 3 may 2019
Ip1: 29 may 2019

Gcms ordered in 8 july 2019 recieved in august:
Eligibility: met
Criminality: not started
Security: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete

Sent email to ralph on 24 September and he gave same status as gcms.

I feel that my application is stuck somewhere
Ordered 2nd gcms notes on 7 September that was not released and they asked for extension for up to 90 days.

Anyone in the same boat. What could be the reason and what can i do ??

Marufk

Sep 2, 2019
I am stuck in ip1 since for around 5 months from 29 may 2019.

AOR: 21 March 2019
Mep and biometrics: 3 may 2019
Ip1: 29 may 2019

Gcms ordered in 8 july 2019 recieved in august:
Eligibility: met
Criminality: not started
Security: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete

Sent email to ralph on 24 September and he gave same status as gcms.

I feel that my application is stuck somewhere
Ordered 2nd gcms notes on 7 September that was not released and they asked for extension for up to 90 days.

Anyone in the same boat. What could be the reason and what can i do ??
My AOR is 18th March and still waiting.

Marufk

Sep 2, 2019
My AOR is March 14. I tried calling ircc in late August and they said eligibility is being checked and security hasn't started. Web form applied for a month back said the same thing and also said VO is Ottawa. No other updates on the application. Anyone with similar AOR still waiting?
Mine is 18 March and am still waiting

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Mine is March 18

Reactions: jigesh

Serene_me

May 18, 2018
Hi all, my AoR was Mar 23. Passed 6 months+, the last webform said my file was with review officer but they have no date when it will be reviewed. gcms notes requested and awaited. It's been many days since webform reply. What do you think this means. my.last gcms notes had criminality and eligibility not started

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Mine is March 24 still waiting, last i called last week, eligibility in process and security not started( criminality cleared)

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
AOR 23 MArch
VO Vancouver
ADR Sept 9, submitted Sept 16
Eligibility and Security are in progress since Sept 26

RenatoOak

Oct 11, 2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
AoR March 28
VO Ottawa

I called last Friday and the agent said that my application was under final review and it would come to an end soon. He said that he couldn't give detailed information, but if the agents don't have any more questions, I should receive some news in the next weeks.

He said the application was "sent" to the final review on October 4.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
AoR March 28
VO Ottawa

I called last Friday and the agent said that my application was under final review and it would come to an end soon. He said that he couldn't give detailed information, but if the agents don't have any more questions, I should receive some news in the next weeks.

He said the application was "sent" to the final review on October 4.
That's awesome! Check your spam inbox and keep an eye out for updates! :)

Reactions: RenatoOak