+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

vbhar1

Jul 15, 2018
If you're a March AOR, it's still very early for anyone.
Usually they are sent out along with Medicals Passed, or a few weeks after that.
Thanks, I was a little anxious as I read somewhere that people completed there biometrics after a day or two of AOR.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Thanks, I was a little anxious as I read somewhere that people completed there biometrics after a day or two of AOR.
REALLY? Its impossible right now, process is toooo slow this year

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Getting worried after a week of submission...?
I strongly suggest to sit back for the slow and silent show.
Events can take place differently depending on cases, and if you hear someone who got this or that request after X days doesn't mean you'll get the same.
Biometrics is a mandatory requirement, and everyone (specific exceptions apply) will get it. Yours will come in due time.

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Expect progress after April 10.. I don't think our cases will even be opened for the next few weeks..

anotherquery

Apr 13, 2017
Getting worried after a week of submission...?
I strongly suggest to sit back for the slow and silent show.
Events can take place differently depending on cases, and if you hear someone who got this or that request after X days doesn't mean you'll get the same.
Biometrics is a mandatory requirement, and everyone (specific exceptions apply) will get it. Yours will come in due time.

Regarding Biometrics,

Who all have to give them?
Where do you have to give them?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Regarding Biometrics,

Who all have to give them?

Where do you have to give them?
Every applicant, apart for some exceptions. It started on July 31st 2018 for applicants for some countries, and December 31st 2018 for all the other countries. All exemptions listed here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/exemptions.html

You will be given specific instructions on where you will be giving fingerprints depending on your country of residence. But in most cases, you will instructed to go the nearest VFS GLOBAL center.

Bhargav1611

Mar 11, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Nomination.....
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Med's Request
19-04-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-09-2019
ITA - 23rd Jan
AOR - 7th Mar

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

I am ready with all required docs but confused with online FD advice and account statements.

1. Is online bank statement accepted? If yes, can we directly upload the pdf? Should we obtain any bank signatures on it? Or
Should I request the branch to provide the statement with seal and signatures.

2. Same with the FD advice too

One more query.

My middle name in all education certificates is not expanded.
But I received the ECA in my full name ie., as in the passport.

So should I submit any declaration or an affidavit.

Kindly suggest.
IRCC requires you to submit a bank letter in a specific format. If that isn't obtainable, then you can use six months stamped bank statements and attach a LOE on top of it to explain why you couldn't get it. This applies to any product wither it's a regular bank account or Fixed Deposits.

As for your name, IRCC doesn't care if your full name is missing one middle name, as long as your First and Last are matching and ECA report is matching with your passport you are on the clear.

Reactions: RitzM