+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

RitzM

Feb 19, 2019
IRCC requires you to submit a bank letter in a specific format. If that isn't obtainable, then you can use six months stamped bank statements and attach a LOE on top of it to explain why you couldn't get it. This applies to any product wither it's a regular bank account or Fixed Deposits.

As for your name, IRCC doesn't care if your full name is missing one middle name, as long as your First and Last are matching and ECA report is matching with your passport you are on the clear.
Thank you very much for the reply

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Biometrics ? Where should it be done
On the biometric letter , they will provide instructions to get it done. If you resident of India, you can do it at any VFS location most convenient to you

wwdwendy0524

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, guys, I got invitation on Mar 6th. I've requested the criminal record in Toronto, and it has been taken me 2-weeks waiting, which I requested it on Feb 23rd. Do you guys recommend me to re-request one, or just wait for one more week? Thanks and congras, everyone!

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
On the biometric letter , they will provide instructions to get it done. If you resident of India, you can do it at any VFS location most convenient to you
Thanks bro

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi, guys, I got invitation on Mar 6th. I've requested the criminal record in Toronto, and it has been taken me 2-weeks waiting, which I requested it on Feb 23rd. Do you guys recommend me to re-request one, or just wait for one more week? Thanks and congras, everyone!
You dont need it till they request, you live in Canada, its wasting money.

ca_aspirant

Feb 20, 2019
How long does it take to get an AOR after you submit your eAPR? I submitted my application today an hour ago.
But, haven't gotten any email notification of submission and I still see my application in 'continue an application you havent submitted section' but I cant open it. wondering if it takes more time for AOR

romelldiana

Jan 13, 2019
How long does it take to get an AOR after you submit your eAPR? I submitted my application today an hour ago.
But, haven't gotten any email notification of submission and I still see my application in 'continue an application you havent submitted section' but I cant open it. wondering if it takes more time for AOR
@ca_aspirant it is normally almost immediate, but the application system seems to be down for several hours today. Even those who have already submitted our applications and received our AORs are able to access our applications today. So don't worry - try logging in again once the system is back up.

ca_aspirant

Feb 20, 2019
@ca_aspirant it is normally almost immediate, but the application system seems to be down for several hours today. Even those who have already submitted our applications and received our AORs are able to access our applications today. So don't worry - try logging in again once the system is back up.
Is the time frame same for inland and outland applicants. I am outland FSW. Moreover, my credit card company had put a hold on the transaction because they thought it was fraudulent. I removed it later and cc company confirmed that payment went through, but that was quite a while back. So, I dont know how that would affect my submission as well.

I guess I will wait for a while before raising a support request. I assume I cant call cic as they do not allow outland calls?

romelldiana

Jan 13, 2019
Is the time frame same for inland and outland applicants. I am outland FSW. Moreover, my credit card company had put a hold on the transaction because they thought it was fraudulent. I removed it later and cc company confirmed that payment went through, but that was quite a while back. So, I dont know how that would affect my submission as well.

I guess I will wait for a while before raising a support request. I assume I cant call cic as they do not allow outland calls?
They allow Outland calls, but there appears to be an automated message today (from updates on the other threads) that the call agents are unable to access the applications as the system is down. Please also check the other threads, and you'll see that no one is able to access their applications for several hours today.