+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
It probably takes time to get documents. I would advise get all the documents first and then start uploading. I actually started my process almost a week earlier when I knew I will get the ITA since my score was 468. It helped to move quick
Yes ITA yesterday AOR today, tried my best!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What is R10???

How to know R10 is completed or Not???
R10 check is done to make sure your application is complete like you have provided all the necessary documents etc. If any document is missing your application is marked as incomplete and refused.

R10 happens a month after AOR. It happens quickly after MEP

Reactions: as123sa

as123sa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
R10 check is done to make sure your application is complete like you have provided all the necessary documents etc. If any document is missing your application is marked as incomplete and refused.

R10 happens a month after AOR. It happens quickly after MEP
Thanks

Reactions: SithLord

RitzM

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am ready with all required docs but confused with online FD advice and account statements.

1. Is online bank statement accepted? If yes, can we directly upload the pdf? Should we obtain any bank signatures on it? Or
Should I request the branch to provide the statement with seal and signatures.

2. Same with the FD advice too

One more query.

My middle name in all education certificates is not expanded.
But I received the ECA in my full name ie., as in the passport.

So should I submit any declaration or an affidavit.

Kindly suggest.

Last edited:

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
why my background check is still not applicable? thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Takes one month. :eek: Thanks
30-35 days atleast. Sometimes it may take 40 days too.

That's the first big update and after that within a week you will get another update as R10 checks are usually done immediately after MEP. Suppose you have not paid RPRF upfront then that will be triggered or if they require any additional documents. Once R10 has been completed it moves to IP1. This is generally how the processing happens but all cases are different.

Reactions: Gary_li

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
30-35 days atleast. Sometimes it may take 40 days too.

That's the first big update and after that within a week you will get another update as R10 checks are usually done immediately after MEP. Suppose you have not paid RPRF upfront then that will be triggered or if they require any additional documents. Once R10 has been completed it moves to IP1. This is generally how the processing happens but all cases are different.
yeah, i paid RPRF, hope MEP done sooner.