+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi , I just got an ITA . I want info for upfront medical exam, Do we get some IMM form to book or we can call and book an appointment?
TIA

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi , I just got an ITA . I want info for upfront medical exam, Do we get some IMM form to book or we can call and book an appointment?
TIA
You can take upfront medical exam. I just called in and booked appointment

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Why you guys make the period betw ITA and AOR sooooo long?

and how soon you can get PPR after AOR?

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Because backlogs. Earlier it used to be 3 months but now it takes more than 5 months atleast
When you upload all the files, you can get AOR automatically right away, no? I’m wrong?

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
You will definitely need to submit PCC during your application.

For medical it doesn't really matter whether you do it upfront or not.

Hi SithLord, I have done my medical checkup two days ago, the clinic gave me a receipt and ask me to wait for further email. They generated a UMI number for me and told me that they will submit my reports directly to Canada, since I don't have the reports, may I know what doc should I upload in my application for the medical proof? Can I upload the email which I will received and the clinic receipt? And since there is nothing link to my application, how do I know is the reports has been sent correctly to my application? Sorry for such a long question. Thank you.