+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
When you sign a representative form, its already written that its an optional and can’t provide help for speeding up your file. The matter is no one wants to know just eligibility status, security and criminality because that can be known by anyone, they want to know more than that and it can’t be known by anyone. That’s it. If you still wish a lawyer would do that then no one will Entertain and its a fact. If one wants to hire or not, is individual decision. But one can’t expect such service which was never promised even though that is offered by someone for no cost
Are you sure you are referring to the same comment made by dannyboy that im talking about? Because nowhere it said he wanted special/classified information. All he talked about was the non cooperative/unyielding attitude of the consultant with regards to helping with knowing the application status. He didn’t ask for special information or speeding up the process.
Also , what else one would want to know other than eligibility, criminality and security? Thats all what the application comprises of.

Last edited:

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
The information given by the mp is wrong was not pointed by anyone so probably you went far away from the core. The information given by the mp is the same which anyone can receive via a phone. That was the point and no one hire a lawyer to just know that info. So its clear that official lawyers and consultant won’t be able to provide precise information since it has not been shared by IRCC to them and not even to the mp. More importantly, this has been mentioned in the contract paper as well so matter to shout on them for it. Now we can discuss that IRCC should share this info with the registered lawyers, however that’s a whole different debate.
He didn’t say anything about hiring a lawyer. He has paid a consultant to take care of his application who happens to have entire control of his information including the email account. And also has failed to provide any sort of update to him as we speak. surely he hasnt made any phone calls to cic which by your own argument is a readily available source to all applicants.

Amandeep1989

Sep 20, 2019
Comrades,

I’ve been following this forum but posting for the first time.

-AOR is 26th March 2019
-Biometric cleared
-Medical - My wife had TB long time back and there was a mark in her chest, So I got a query in Aug to get an additional MRI to double check.
I contacted the doctor from where we had pur medical & had her test. Its all cleared no signs of active TB just a mark left.
Now its been 2 months i havent got any update on the profile.

Any suggestions are welcome, what should i do here as my profile time will complete this month on 26th sept and I’m far behind.

sspyeye

Aug 2, 2019
Hi All,

Need your guidance. My aor is 19.04.19 . My wife is expecting a baby next month. Shall i inform cic about the arrival of one pne or wait until he/she gets birth? Also, while doing our medicals, we have allowed wife’s x-ray and medical status is passed.
Pls share ur advise.

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
Hi guys..

Got the golden email today..
AOR 9 March

Hopefully all of you get it soon as well. Thanks for the support. Keep faith.
Congratulations, did you get a second ghost update? If so , how many days after the first one ? Can you share the timeline please.

Arifrashid

Aug 16, 2016
Hi guys..

Got the golden email today..
AOR 9 March

Hopefully all of you get it soon as well. Thanks for the support. Keep faith.
Congratulations. would you please share your timeline? what is your Visa Office? where did you apply from? Thank you

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
2 days left to complete 6 months... still no update
AOR 22nd March

I received GCMS notes 3 days back, it say "Information sharing: in progress"

Application assignment -
Assigned to: RC-6029
Assigned By: D0011
Due Date: 2019/09/30

What all about this Due Date?? and Information sharing - In progress ? Can anyone share their knowledge on this..!!

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
2 days left to complete 6 months... still no update
AOR 22nd March

I received GCMS notes 3 days back, it say "Information sharing: in progress"

Application assignment -
Assigned to: RC-6029
Assigned By: D0011
Due Date: 2019/09/30

What all about this Due Date?? and Information sharing - In progress ? Can anyone share their knowledge on this..!!
Not sure about info. sharing part however, looks like apart from being assigned an officer your application processing or any further update on it shall happen before the due date thats mentioned 30th sept.So thats a good thing as ircc has put a deadline themselves.

I can relate to this particularly is because earlier this month when i got my 1st GU and called ircc to know the progress, he also did mention that they have assigned a date on file (i think it was 2nd oct) (which i assume is "due date" in my case) and if i dont get any further update i can contact ircc and they can follow up on my behalf.

Since then my eligibility has been passed and bg check has been initiated and under process.

Hope22

Aug 23, 2019
Whenever i call IRCC, global affairs Canada gets the call and normally i get redirected to IRCC and then i speak to an agent.
Now when i reach the redirection they say thank you for your call bbye and then the line cut.
A global affairs canada agent told me that IRCC are experiencing difficulties receiving international calls.

is anyone calling from outside Canada experiencing the same problem?