+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Whenever i call IRCC, global affairs Canada gets the call and normally i get redirected to IRCC and then i speak to an agent.
Now when i reach the redirection they say thank you for your call bbye and then the line cut.
A global affairs canada agent told me that IRCC are experiencing difficulties receiving international calls.

is anyone calling from outside Canada experiencing the same problem?
Yup. That’s been shared around here recently. Have never gotten through to an agent using the usual Hangouts-+1600 approach.

Reactions: Hope22

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
Not sure about info. sharing part however, looks like apart from being assigned an officer your application processing or any further update on it shall happen before the due date thats mentioned 30th sept.So thats a good thing as ircc has put a deadline themselves.

I can relate to this particularly is because earlier this month when i got my 1st GU and called ircc to know the progress, he also did mention that they have assigned a date on file (i think it was 2nd oct) (which i assume is "due date" in my case) and if i dont get any further update i can contact ircc and they can follow up on my behalf.

Since then my eligibility has been passed and bg check has been initiated and under process.
As per GCMS notes (which i requested on 15th August and received on 18th of Sept' )-
So the recent update on my application - 5th of August.
RPRF: Complete
Info Sharing: In-Progress

Primary Office: New Delhi
Due date is mentioned as 30th of Sept.

What is the time period from RPRF to PPR..?

Belhassen

Sep 21, 2019
Hello All,
PNP Ontario Condidate, AOR 22 March 2019
till now no PPR, I received the GCMS, the file was transferred to Sydney, stuck at Eligibility level, criminality and Security still not started, medicals :passed.
Security and Criminiality are time consuming, it seems I will wait for months... any comments please?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Whenever i call IRCC, global affairs Canada gets the call and normally i get redirected to IRCC and then i speak to an agent.
Now when i reach the redirection they say thank you for your call bbye and then the line cut.
A global affairs canada agent told me that IRCC are experiencing difficulties receiving international calls.

is anyone calling from outside Canada experiencing the same problem?
We can not call ircc anymore. The only way to reach them is through webform. Earlier the call used to get redirected...... Bit now, if u need any update about ur file, u need to raise a webform

Reactions: Hope22

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
Hi
I have exactly the same timeline as yours. I am just hoping it to be done ASAP. Please keep me posted here if you see any changes in your profile, I will do the same.
Hi Garry1992, No movement yet.
As I said before, I contacted the office through their email and they mentioned that my application is going through some additional verification. I approach my 6 months deadline next month, knowing that it is going to take longer now.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@geheimwaffe @ripster85 and everyone else. I am travelling a lot these days but do catch up with this forum when I can. As to the discussion about when your 6 months begin, it actually begins upon completion of the R10. I know this is misleading since they provide a 6 month from AOR calendar... but thats what it is.. a little more time for everyone left here :)

shivaranjan26

Aug 27, 2019
Not sure about info. sharing part however, looks like apart from being assigned an officer your application processing or any further update on it shall happen before the due date thats mentioned 30th sept.So thats a good thing as ircc has put a deadline themselves.

I can relate to this particularly is because earlier this month when i got my 1st GU and called ircc to know the progress, he also did mention that they have assigned a date on file (i think it was 2nd oct) (which i assume is "due date" in my case) and if i dont get any further update i can contact ircc and they can follow up on my behalf.

Since then my eligibility has been passed and bg check has been initiated and under process.
Our Due date was may 26th, still no update :D

shivaranjan26

Aug 27, 2019
@geheimwaffe @ripster85 and everyone else. I am travelling a lot these days but do catch up with this forum when I can. As to the discussion about when your 6 months begin, it actually begins upon completion of the R10. I know this is misleading since they provide a 6 month from AOR calendar... but thats what it is.. a little more time for everyone left here :)
Hi Sir,
What is R10 ? How do we know when it was completed ?

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi Sir,
What is R10 ? How do we know when it was completed ?
Completion check (whether you have submitted all necessary documents). You will see medical passed and your profile will start showing "6 months left" and you'll see a progress bar. Also, you'll get the biometric request letter within a few days.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi All,
I have completed my 6 months today and still no progress. Any suggestions on what should i do next.

Thanks,
Jatin
My 6 months also complete today, i plan to wait until Oct 7th before taking any action. What i have seen so far is people getting around 2-3 weeks after AOR 6 mnths, most getting it in 7 mnths. So i am notpressing panic button yet.

jatin8237

Nov 19, 2018
My 6 months also complete today, i plan to wait until Oct 7th before taking any action. What i have seen so far is people getting around 2-3 weeks after AOR 6 mnths, most getting it in 7 mnths. So i am notpressing panic button yet.
Thank you for the words of reassurance. I guess the waiting is trying our patience to the next level

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
Hi All,
I have completed my 6 months today and still no progress. Any suggestions on what should i do next.

Thanks,
Jatin
I would suggest to send them inquiry through webform to know the status . I did that once my six months completed, they replied with a generic response that they are still processing my application but still I guess that’s better than just waiting. You usually get a reply back from them within a week. My six months got over on 1st sept, now m considering ordering GCMS notes for more detailed explanation on my status but probably by first week of October if no update by then :)

jatin8237

Nov 19, 2018
I would suggest to send them inquiry through webform to know the status . I did that once my six months completed, they replied with a generic response that they are still processing my application but still I guess that’s better than just waiting. You usually get a reply back from them within a week. My six months got over on 1st sept, now m considering ordering GCMS notes for more detailed explanation on my status but probably by first week of October if no update by then :)
I think will post a query via web form and wait for reply and if nothing fruitful from them, then would probably order gcms notes