+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Got decision made on sponsor side this morning and Procedural fairness email letter for more proof , my fiance and i living/cohabited together more than a year before we applied March 2018,i moved into her apartment and lived there for 16 months until we moved into our new address living there since June 2018 to present ,i could 't get my name on the old lease apartment at the time because my status was only my valid OWP ,but now my name is on the lease with the new house , have to show the officer from March 2017 to present .

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Got decision made on sponsor side this morning and Procedural fairness email letter for more proof , my fiance and i living/cohabited together more than a year before we applied March 2018,i moved into her apartment and lived there for 16 months until we moved into our new address living there since June 2018 to present ,i could 't get my name on the old lease apartment at the time because my status was only my valid OWP ,but now my name is on the lease with the new house , have to show the officer from March 2017 to present .
Hi Cara...so sorry that you are getting this letter so late in your timeline. Have you consider going back to the previous landlord to provide a letter that will say you were living their with your spouse from the time period prior to June 2018?? How many reference letters did you submit with your original app?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Your previous landlord, if nice enough, should be able to write an affidavit to the fact you were both living together. Hope it works out!

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Your previous landlord, if nice enough, should be able to write an affidavit to the fact you were both living together. Hope it works out!
yes i called her today the "superintendent "and its up to the building management company to issue letters of any sort so , will know by Monday , with all the additional documents can i mailed them in or use the GCKey i saw 3 available rows for supporting documents to be submitted by 24th February and the Procedural fairness email letter has email address but limited to 4mg ?

Michael M

Jan 7, 2019
Hi everyone, My timeline is as follow;

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor *********** on March 26, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 21, 2018.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received *********** application for permanent residence on March 26, 2018.
  2. We started processing ************ application on January 25, 2019.
  3. Medical results have been received on September 24, 2018
  4. We sent MICHAEL IFEATU MOMAH medical instructions on September 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Currently, when I use the online tool to check the status of my application, its says "Decision made" on both the Sponsorship & Permanent Residence but I only got one email for the principal applicant confirming eligibility to apply for PR.

I just wanna know if there's a timeframe before I get the 2nd email i.e sponsorship.

Thanks

Jan 28, 2019
Michael,

I literally have the exact same timeline and correspodence as you do. I'm curious to know what DM means on ECAS. My wife, who is the principal applicant, was received a eligibility passed notification last week.

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have sametimelines I also got eligibility passed and invitation to prearrival services letters on 17 Jan. DM on sponsor login. But no status changed in my login. What’s expected timelines for next letter? And is it invitation for interview?

sri_2622

Nov 19, 2018
I have sametimelines I also got eligibility passed and invitation to prearrival services letters on 17 Jan. DM on sponsor login. But no status changed in my login. What’s expected timelines for next letter? And is it invitation for interview?
Not sure I am too waiting for the interview letter.

agiroux

May 28, 2018
yes i called her today the "superintendent "and its up to the building management company to issue letters of any sort so , will know by Monday , with all the additional documents can i mailed them in or use the GCKey i saw 3 available rows for supporting documents to be submitted by 24th February and the Procedural fairness email letter has email address but limited to 4mg ?
Hi Cara,

I had a similar situation with my application, as I also received a Procedural Fairness letter regarding cohabitation. I ended up sending my bank statements from as far back as I had showing deductions for utilities from my accounts along with screenshots of both my husband and I listed on hydro ottawa and rogers accounts to our address. I sent them through the email provided in the letter. My email size was too big so in my first email I stated a second one was following with additional information. I then sent a second email with the additional attachments and received my eligibility pass letter the next morning so, email seems to be pretty fast with responses. After that our application was processed in the next 2 weeks and we officially landed this morning. The letters for more information can be stressful but don't worry, send any proof you have of cohabitation and it will work out. Good luck!!

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi Cara,

I had a similar situation with my application, as I also received a Procedural Fairness letter regarding cohabitation. I ended up sending my bank statements from as far back as I had showing deductions for utilities from my accounts along with screenshots of both my husband and I listed on hydro ottawa and rogers accounts to our address. I sent them through the email provided in the letter. My email size was too big so in my first email I stated a second one was following with additional information. I then sent a second email with the additional attachments and received my eligibility pass letter the next morning so, email seems to be pretty fast with responses. After that our application was processed in the next 2 weeks and we officially landed this morning. The letters for more information can be stressful but don't worry, send any proof you have of cohabitation and it will work out. Good luck!!
Hi, after receiving eligibility passed letter and invitation for prearrival services , how long did they take to send next communication, can h plz share yr timelines of date application initially sent and all the steps after eligibility passed letter received from IRCC, thanks heaps and yea congratulations