+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I got every thing done and I feel like I am on the last step. i got an email on 17th Jan saying that the processing of application has been completed and Etobicoke will contact you. However, no one has reached out to me yet.

1- Will I be contacted via email or mail ?

2- How Long is it before they usually contact for an appointment ?

Please Advise. I would appreciate your response.
Landing interview appointment depends on how busy the IRCC office next to you is. IRCC in Vancouver is taking up to 5 weeks currently. Etobicoke is between 2 weeks and a month. It is all relative really. Be patient. You are near the finish line!

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Hi all

I had my landing interview yesterday at IRCC Etobicoke and got my PR letter *yeayy* :D:D:D

I am so happy that finally everything is done, the roller coaster time is over!!!
At the same time I wanna say THANK YOU to you all, without your support I would have died for being worried all the time, you are all amazing!!!

Wish now everyone good luck for the upcoming landing interviews ;):)
First congratulations! Happy to hear ppl are getting their PR

Perhaps do you know if your file was ever transferred to a different office like did you ever get your SA or AIP from vancouver or Edmont? Thanks

Egrant

Jan 18, 2019
First congratulations! Happy to hear ppl are getting their PR

Perhaps do you know if your file was ever transferred to a different office like did you ever get your SA or AIP from vancouver or Edmont? Thanks
Has your file been transferred

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Has your file been transferred
To Vancouver. I got DM SA AIP all from that office but my interview will be in Etobicoke. I am worried cause VC office is so slow, not sure if Etobicoke office even got the request for the interview from VC
This is the last step why take so long? Haha

Egrant

Jan 18, 2019
No idea lol I only received dm for sponsor side then they transferred my file for further assessment
To Vancouver. I got DM SA AIP all from that office but my interview will be in Etobicoke. I am worried cause VC office is so slow, not sure if Etobicoke office even got the request for the interview from VC
This is the last step why take so long? Haha
ol

Egrant

Jan 18, 2019
Hello Engrant..no nothing yet..i am march 9 applicant n my file was transferred to Montreal
Oh gosh when you called them did they tell you why your file was transferred I called and they said theirs no notes on file and their doing something called work shared now saying that’s why mine got transferred

Lee_p

Jan 13, 2019
After medical is done and passed,do they email the next step or send it by mail? Thanks in advance for your assistance

cawasic

May 7, 2018
Hi all

I had my landing interview yesterday at IRCC Etobicoke and got my PR letter *yeayy* :D:D:D

I am so happy that finally everything is done, the roller coaster time is over!!!
At the same time I wanna say THANK YOU to you all, without your support I would have died for being worried all the time, you are all amazing!!!

Wish now everyone good luck for the upcoming landing interviews ;):)
Hello Diana, Congratulations on your PR. I have my interview for next week. I just want to know what is the process of the interview in Etobicoke and what kind of questions asked. Please share....

Reactions: Ldonasci

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
I am April 17, i have my interview for next week. I am not sure how the submitted date and interview date is arranged. I am sure yours will come anytime from now.
Thank you! I am not super worried about it once it is within the timeline they give of 12 months.