+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

GabbyKk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I’m March 16th received dm on sponsor side and now received a letter stating my file has been transferred to local office for further assessment can someone please inform me on what’s going on thank you
Sry to hear...Wc office was ur document transferred too

GabbyKk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Is anyone able to give me an idea what to expect
Hello Egrant, my doc too was sent to montreal office for further notice n i haven't heard anythg yet. As i was adviced, i advice u to order ur GCSM notes so u can kno whats happening

GabbyKk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,
As an update, we have just received our IRCC Landing Letter in our email today! :D
Please see my Timeline below.
I am very grateful for having had this forum to be able to share in this journey with all of you. All the best to you and cheers to a New Year!
Evergreen_3034 Timeline:
Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Background Check "began processing" and continues to be in this status in MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) sent to PA's email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter sent to Sponsor's email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter (email) with appointment date/time to go to IRCC Etobicoke Office: Jan 18, 2018
Landing Interview Date: Jan 28th
Follow these step for application of GCSM NOTES

Egrant

Jan 18, 2019
Yeah I did that was just seeing if anyone else had any experiences a lot of people are telling me it’s that they believe the relationship isn’t genuine and that we will be sent for a relationship interview

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah I did that was just seeing if anyone else had any experiences a lot of people are telling me it’s that they believe the relationship isn’t genuine and that we will be sent for a relationship interview
Are there any known red flags in ur relationship?

Egrant

Jan 18, 2019
No my husband was here on a work visa I I’m 24 is 29 we have a son together I spoke to immigration yesterday morning I’ve been approved to sponsor they were just completing his criminal part he already passed the security part then all of a sudden I got the letter last night that my file was transferred to Niagara Falls office

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
No my husband was here on a work visa I I’m 24 is 29 we have a son together I spoke to immigration yesterday morning I’ve been approved to sponsor they were just completing his criminal part he already passed the security part then all of a sudden I got the letter last night that my file was transferred to Niagara Falls office
Any criminal history...? Im trying to cover all bases.

thisisruss

Mar 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

It seems that normal business hours have now resumed and lots of people are getting updates. I've had a couple of requests to repost my timeline, so here goes :)

March 6th 2018 - application posted
March 7th - application delivered
April 4th - IRCC started processing the application
April 6th - IRCC sent acknowledgement of receipt of application and request for police clearance (we didn't realise the checklist had changed)
May 1st - Police certificates and Schedule A posted
May 2nd - IRCC confirmed receipt of Schedule A & police certificates
June 26th - Open Work Permit approved
August 30th - Instructions for medical exam sent
September 10th - had medical exam
September 25th - IRCC confirmed receipt of medical results
December 22nd - DM status for Sponsor and applicant, and pre-arrival services letter received
December 28th - Officially AIP letters received
January 14th - Niagara Falls IRCC sent communication for landing interview next week.

Keeping fingers crossed for everyone still waiting on news.
Hi Weezie345, what day are you landing in Niagara Falls? I am 1pm on Friday the 25th, was just looking for any info you could share on your experience/questions asked at the interview. Appreciate it.

Jmsmrch

Dec 18, 2017
A letter came through today saying the application has been processed and Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to finalize the application.

I checked the online tool it said ‘decision made’

Not sure where we are right now? Any body know the processing times from here?

Reactions: kidmah

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
A letter came through today saying the application has been processed and Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to finalize the application.

I checked the online tool it said ‘decision made’

Not sure where we are right now? Any body know the processing times from here?
You just have to wait for the interview now. This is the last step, you’ll get your coPR right away after the interview

Etobicoke is taking a bit long to book appointments, so I don’t know how long it might take. I have been waiting to hear from them for 2 weeks now

Reactions: Jmsmrch

mohammadfareedy

Dec 31, 2018
I’m a March 2nd applicant I got this letter today, is this my landing interview? Or should I be worried?

Dear Client(s),
Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on xxxxx
Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (403-292-6843) or email (CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.
Please let us know prior to your Landing appointment if you have a short trip scheduled outside of Canada prior to receiving your PR Card as an alternate Landing appointment may be required.
PR Card processing time:
Please bring the following original documents:
 this call-in notice;
 a valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel
document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;
 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence
inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.
 Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Refugees are exempt from fees.
Hi
Congrats, Did you get this in the email or the mail?

Regards,