+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
A letter came through today saying the application has been processed and Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to finalize the application.

I checked the online tool it said ‘decision made’

Not sure where we are right now? Any body know the processing times from here?
Hi, I am scheduled for my Landing Interview this coming Monday at the IRCC Etobicoke Office.
It took me 2 weeks to get my email with landing appointment. I noticed that many for the most part, are getting theirs in 2 weeks as well from Etobicoke Office.
See my Signature for timeline. Congratulations!

Last edited:

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Hi, I am scheduled for my Landing Interview this coming Monday at the IRCC Etobicoke Office.
It took me 2 weeks to get my email with landing appointment. I noticed that many for the most part, are getting theirs in 2 weeks as well from Etobicoke Office.
Do you know if your app was sent/transfered to Vancouver for processing? When you got the SA/AIP email was it from Vancouver or other office or they were all processed in Etobicoke? Just wondering cause mine was sent to Vancouver and I am just waiting for Etobicoke to contact me but it’s almost 3 weeks of wait for me :(

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Do you know if your app was sent/transfered to Vancouver for processing? When you got the SA/AIP email was it from Vancouver or other office or they were all processed in Etobicoke? Just wondering cause mine was sent to Vancouver and I am just waiting for Etobicoke to contact me but it’s almost 3 weeks of wait for me :(
Hi, my application was not ever sent/transferred to Vancouver at any time for processing.
I just checked all of my letters/emails/etc, and all say they are from "case processing centre Mississauga".
The Landing Interview Letter (email) came directly from "IRCC Etobicoke centre".

Have you tried calling CIC to see why it was transferred to Vancouver? Best to you! I feel you will be hearing good news very soon!

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Hi, my application was not ever sent/transferred to Vancouver at any time for processing.
I just checked all of my letters/emails/etc, and all say they are from "case processing centre Mississauga".
The Landing Interview Letter (email) came directly from "IRCC Etobicoke centre".

Have you tried calling CIC to see why it was transferred to Vancouver? Best to you! I feel you will be hearing good news very soon!
That’s what I thought. It feels like Vancouver offices are so slow even just to tell the Etobicoke office to book my interview haha.

I’ll wait one more week, then I’ll try to call them. The sponsor will be traveling for work in a month for 4 months and 1- He wouldn’t most likely be able to come back for the interview in this period of time 2- I want to go with him but can’t without the PR. So I am a bit nervous and in kind of a rush

Thank you so much! I’ll try to keep myself optimistic :)

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Mtlcdn

Nov 29, 2017
Hello, this is my first post here. I am sponsoring my wife, and here is my time line.
I only have access to the online tool.
Received application March 23
Medical instructions Sept 20th
Medical completed October 15
Medical results have been received 2-3 weeks later.

On the sponsor side
Recieved sponsorship application March 23rd
Started processing application April 19th

That’s all I see. Is this normal?
Thank you.

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello, this is my first post here. I am sponsoring my wife, and here is my time line.
I only have access to the online tool.
Received application March 23
Medical instructions Sept 20th
Medical completed October 15
Medical results have been received 2-3 weeks later.

On the sponsor side
Recieved sponsorship application March 23rd
Started processing application April 19th

That’s all I see. Is this normal?
Thank you.
There is nothing wrong with your application. Your within your timeline and believe it will be finalized this or next week. Be patient, your DM is coming soon.

Reactions: sri_2622

sri_2622

Nov 19, 2018
Hello everyone.
Just received DM on sponsor and applicant side.
Please see below my timeline:

21st March 2018 Application received
17th April AOR
Started processing on 19th April
OWP received 17th July
Medical sent Oct 11th
DM on ecas 23rd January.

Is the next step the interview now?
Thanks

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone.
Just received DM on sponsor and applicant side.
Please see below my timeline:

21st March 2018 Application received
17th April AOR
Started processing on 19th April
OWP received 17th July
Medical sent Oct 11th
DM on ecas 23rd January.

Is the next step the interview now?
Thanks
Well congratulations in obtaining DM on both apps. It is a very good sign that you are on your way to obtaining a landing interview. A SA and/or AIP letter(s) should be coming to you shortly in which you will be notified on a separate letter that your interview has been scheduled. For me, it took 2 days after receiving DM for SA and AIP letters to be received by e-mail.

sri_2622

Nov 19, 2018
Well congratulations in obtaining DM on both apps. It is a very good sign that you are on your way to obtaining a landing interview. A SA and/or AIP letter(s) should be coming to you shortly in which you will be notified on a separate letter that your interview has been scheduled. For me, it took 2 days after receiving DM for SA and AIP letters to be received by e-mail.
Thank you so much! Will keep you guys posted.

mohammadfareedy

Dec 31, 2018
Did you get the landing interview via email or mail ?

Diana2018

May 9, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-03-2018
Hi all

I had my landing interview yesterday at IRCC Etobicoke and got my PR letter *yeayy* :D:D:D

I am so happy that finally everything is done, the roller coaster time is over!!!
At the same time I wanna say THANK YOU to you all, without your support I would have died for being worried all the time, you are all amazing!!!

Wish now everyone good luck for the upcoming landing interviews ;):)

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi all

I had my landing interview yesterday at IRCC Etobicoke and got my PR letter *yeayy* :D:D:D

I am so happy that finally everything is done, the roller coaster time is over!!!
At the same time I wanna say THANK YOU to you all, without your support I would have died for being worried all the time, you are all amazing!!!

Wish now everyone good luck for the upcoming landing interviews ;):)
Congrats!

Reactions: Diana2018

mohammadfareedy

Dec 31, 2018
I got every thing done and I feel like I am on the last step. i got an email on 17th Jan saying that the processing of application has been completed and Etobicoke will contact you. However, no one has reached out to me yet.

1- Will I be contacted via email or mail ?

2- How Long is it before they usually contact for an appointment ?

Please Advise. I would appreciate your response.

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I got every thing done and I feel like I am on the last step. i got an email on 17th Jan saying that the processing of application has been completed and Etobicoke will contact you. However, no one has reached out to me yet.

1- Will I be contacted via email or mail ?

2- How Long is it before they usually contact for an appointment ?

Please Advise. I would appreciate your response.
Contactedt by email… you can be reached in days or weeks…