+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

J.S

Jul 13, 2015
Hello,
I am doing calcuation on days.
I used to visit states only for dinner / shopping. Most of the time i returned same day or sometimes late night 2:00 AM

I do not remember the dates. Any sugsestion.
Border is just 10 minuets from my home.
Thanks

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Hello,
I am doing calcuation on days.
I used to visit states only for dinner / shopping. Most of the time i returned same day or sometimes late night 2:00 AM

I do not remember the dates. Any sugsestion.
Border is just 10 minuets from my home.
Thanks
Visit I-94 webpage to check your travel history.

wpg93

Mar 5, 2018
Please add me to the sheet

User name: wpg93
No of applicants: Single
Application sent: March 01, 2018
Application received: March 05, 2018
Physical presence: 1098 days

Thank you and good luck.

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Hi,
App sent: Feb. 28
Received by CPC Sydney: March 05
No. of applicants: 1
Days of physical presence: 1575

You can add me in spread sheet. I will keep posting when I receive any update from CIC. Thank You & Good Luck everyone!

Chi2Van

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi,
App sent: Feb. 28
Received by CPC Sydney: March 05
No. of applicants: 1
Days of physical presence: 1575

You can add me in spread sheet. I will keep posting when I receive any update from CIC. Thank You & Good Luck everyone!
Where in Alberta are you?

Malak_7

Mar 5, 2018
Ottawa
Thanks to the helpful information on this forum i was able to submit my application today! :)

if it will be helpful to others please add me to the tracking sheet,

Single application
Sent March 5th from Ottawa (expected to be delivered March 8th)
physical presence 1,409

indiagal

May 16, 2012
Hi All,

I am going to apply in March 2018. I have a question regarding identity document. I have only my valid passport, pr card and COPR as my identity document. Are these sufficient? I dont have a driving license or health card as i am currently living in US with my canadian citizen husband.

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
Hi All,

I am going to apply in March 2018. I have a question regarding identity document. I have only my valid passport, pr card and COPR as my identity document. Are these sufficient? I dont have a driving license or health card as i am currently living in US with my canadian citizen husband.
Please refer to following link from IRCC website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/identity/acceptable-documents-show-identity-applications.html

Applicants residing outside Canada may not be able to provide Canadian identity documents. Applicants can provide foreign identity documents that are equivalent to Canadian identity documents, such as a passport or government-issued identification documents.
unquote

indiagal

May 16, 2012
Please refer to following link from IRCC website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/identity/acceptable-documents-show-identity-applications.html

Applicants residing outside Canada may not be able to provide Canadian identity documents. Applicants can provide foreign identity documents that are equivalent to Canadian identity documents, such as a passport or government-issued identification documents.
unquote

indiagal

May 16, 2012
Hi dare2dream

Thanks a lot for your reply...i have seen the link that you posted. My question is if my indian passport and pr card and copr are sufficient or not? Really confused right now

Model_citizen

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone!

Please add me to the sheet..

User name: Model_citizen
No of applicants: Family (2)
Application sent: March 01, 2018
Application received: March 06, 2018
Physical presence: 1224 days

Anyone in this group submitted expired IELTS as language proof (original was submitted for PR processing)...? Just asking...some say they ask for originals during interview..i dont have it.. I do plan to carry other proof (but they were not submitted with the application)...Anyone on same boat as me? :):):)

Last edited:

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........