+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Your in the same position that i am in just waiting on ppr email. I have seen where some persons get ppr in a couple days at most a week. I have been waiting a little longer than that and when i call cic they say my file is still being processed so am a bit worried as to what is happening
My case was long to . From remed pass to Ppr was about 40days. So do not worry. Longest case I have seen is 56 days.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
My case was long to . From remed pass to Ppr was about 40days. So do not worry. Longest case I have seen is 56 days.
They extended my med in February and no PPR until today. By the way, they informed me back in January that everything was completed and that it is in queue for review. So from extension of medicals until now it has been almost 6 months.. I know that's crazy and I am completely lost.

NeSu

Jul 9, 2019
They extended my med in February and no PPR until today. By the way, they informed me back in January that everything was completed and that it is in queue for review. So from extension of medicals until now it has been almost 6 months.. I know that's crazy and I am completely lost.
So sorry to hear that is so upsetting! Did you order GCMS notes? How come everything can pass but still no PPR

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Did you see in your GCMS that everything passed? You can send a webform including a screenshot of that section to CIC copy an MP. Somebody did that last year I remembered.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Did you see in your GCMS that everything passed? You can send a webform including a screenshot of that section to CIC copy an MP. Somebody did that last year I remembered.
I ordered the notes 3 or 4 times and everything shows passed... of course the parts for security were blanks because they hide that but I know they missed one section where it showed security “passed”... an agent told me in January that our security is passed.

I also confirmed this over the phone in my last call to CIC two weeks ago. The agent said everything Is completed and it is such weird that it took this long. He even put me on hold to check with his supervisor and then all he could tell me is that this is a “waiting game and all I can do is wait”

Here is the weird thing that I could not find an answer for. In the notes, the Info Sharing section under each members (we are a family of four) it says: completed

But in the first page of the notes that sections says: in progress

I searched every where and asked what this means and no one has an answer.

This whole thing is killing me slowly.

Reactions: EE12345 and annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
I ordered the notes 3 or 4 times and everything shows passed... of course the parts for security were blanks because they hide that but I know they missed one section where it showed security “passed”... an agent told me in January that our security is passed.

I also confirmed this over the phone in my last call to CIC two weeks ago. The agent said everything Is completed and it is such weird that it took this long. He even put me on hold to check with his supervisor and then all he could tell me is that this is a “waiting game and all I can do is wait”

Here is the weird thing that I could not find an answer for. In the notes, the Info Sharing section under each members (we are a family of four) it says: completed

But in the first page of the notes that sections says: in progress

I searched every where and asked what this means and no one has an answer.

This whole thing is killing me slowly.
Did you try ordering a new set of note after you heard security was passed? If not, I think you should do it now.

People always said it trigger the officer who is in charge of your file to look at it before releasing the note. Give it a shot.

Mine case was in Montreal and it is famous for its slowness...but they still get my application finalized within 2 months from Remed.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Did you try ordering a new set of note after you heard security was passed? If not, I think you should do it now.

People always said it trigger the officer who is in charge of your file to look at it before releasing the note. Give it a shot.

Mine case was in Montreal and it is famous for its slowness...but they still get my application finalized within 2 months from Remed.
Yeah actually the last notes I ordered were in March... nothing changed from previous notes.. All I can do is wait ... there is nothing else to do honestly...

Wish me luck and thank you for your support..

Reactions: annevn8 and EE12345

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
My situation is very similar to UKDreamer. I am EE FSW inland May 2018 AOR. Even though every thing is passed as per GCMS notes, my application is still put on status = "On Hold' , Reason = pending further review since Nov 2018. Been almost 15 months now.
Montreal visa office. Even BOWP has not been issued to me even though 5 and 1/2 months have passed since I applied for it in Feb 2019. I had to lose 1 job offer because of it. I have tried MP, web forms and almost everything.

Reactions: annevn8

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah actually the last notes I ordered were in March... nothing changed from previous notes.. All I can do is wait ... there is nothing else to do honestly...

Wish me luck and thank you for your support..
My situation is very similar. I am EE FSW inland May 2018 AOR. Even though every thing is passed as per GCMS notes, my application is still put on status = "On Hold' , Reason = pending further review since Nov 2018. Been almost 15 months now.
Montreal visa office. Even BOWP has not been issued to me even though 5 and 1/2 months have passed since I applied for it in Feb 2019. I had to lose 1 job offer because of it. I have tried MP, web forms and almost everything.

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
My situation is very similar. I am EE FSW inland May 2018 AOR. Even though every thing is passed as per GCMS notes, my application is still put on status = "On Hold' , Reason = pending further review since Nov 2018. Been almost 15 months now.
I have been in your position before for 16 months and 15 days until I received my PPR.
They rejected my BOWP after 3 months. So I was on Visitor record and was not able to work.
I contacted MP and they tried everything to push my application and in the end it worked out.

I know it has been tough but it will come through.
Just be in tough with MP. Meet them in person if you can.
It could be that your medical has expired and they have asked for extension form Ottawa office, and are waiting on that decision.
Wish you all the very best..!!!!

Reactions: EE12345

rose_8080

Jun 7, 2019
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Cio
I have been in your position before for 16 months and 15 days until I received my PPR.
They rejected my BOWP after 3 months. So I was on Visitor record and was not able to work.
I contacted MP and they tried everything to push my application and in the end it worked out.

I know it has been tough but it will come through.
Just be in tough with MP. Meet them in person if you can.
It could be that your medical has expired and they have asked for extension form Ottawa office, and are waiting on that decision.
Wish you all the very best..!!!!
Which MP did you reach? Thanks

Reactions: Aadien0718