+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have been in your position before for 16 months and 15 days until I received my PPR.
They rejected my BOWP after 3 months. So I was on Visitor record and was not able to work.
I contacted MP and they tried everything to push my application and in the end it worked out.

I know it has been tough but it will come through.
Just be in tough with MP. Meet them in person if you can.
It could be that your medical has expired and they have asked for extension form Ottawa office, and are waiting on that decision.
Wish you all the very best..!!!!
Hey Thanks Aaiden for the information. Just wondering if your PR status was 'On Hold' ?

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Dear All,

With the grace of God, I finally received the PPR last night. It took more than 17 months to reach this point. Here is my timeline and some notes that might help some of you in your journey.

Application: FWS- Outland with 3 dependents
AOR: 13 March, 2018
Medical Passed: 22 March, 2018
Request for Explanation on Current Job and POF: 1 May, 2018

After that, I guess I went into Security and Background Check (IP2 I guess) until:

Security Passed: 12 January, 2019 (I got a ghost update, and called, and I was told I passed security)
Medical Extension: 11 February, 2019 (Medical expired, so they extended it. I was not asked to do it again)

No updates after that, and whenever I contact CIC they tell me application is in queue for officer review.

Application Approved: 19 July, 2019 (I got a ghost update, and I concluded it was the approval)

PPR: 23 July, 2019

I must admit, this was stressful, but I think everyone will ultimately get it. I hope you'd don't worry so much, and I wish you the best luck and speedy PPR.

Thanks best wishes to all.

zia_29

Jun 24, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018
Dear All,

With the grace of God, I finally received the PPR last night. It took more than 17 months to reach this point. Here is my timeline and some notes that might help some of you in your journey.

After that, I guess I went into Security and Background Check (IP2 I guess) until:

Security Passed: 12 January, 2019 (I got a ghost update, and called, and I was told I passed security)
Medical Extension: 11 February, 2019 (Medical expired, so they extended it. I was not asked to do it again)

No updates after that, and whenever I contact CIC they tell me application is in queue for officer review.

Application Approved: 19 July, 2019 (I got a ghost update, and I concluded it was the approval)

I must admit, this was stressful, but I think everyone will ultimately get it. I hope you'd don't worry so much, and I wish you the best luck and speedy PPR.

Big Congratulations.
I see only your case took more days than that of me.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Dear All,

Congratulations my friend. You deserve this.

Reactions: UKDreamer

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Dear All,

Great - Kudos to you UKDreamer for being this patient and going through all the stress for waiting this long almost 17 Months...

So glad you got it - i am 10 months and i could hardly get by each day ... trying my best to get them to pick my file which was last looked upon in feb 2019

Aor sept 2018

Best wishes

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dear All,

Congratulations....!!!

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
Dear All,

Praise The Lord!!!! Hallelujah!!
Believe it or not, when I saw ur last post few days ago abt being really tired of waiting. I prayed to God to Cause ur PPR to be released as well as dat of all March applicants.
Glory to God for He heard my prayers. All the Glory must be to Jesus. Congratulations bro!!! May the Lord perfect all that concerns you and ur fam in Canada. Am next to testify. Amen!!!

Reactions: kzeed12 and EE12345

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Dear All,

Hey wow.....Great news. Congratulations!!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Dear All,

Congratulations ... All the very best to you.

Flintface

Oct 15, 2018
Dear All,

Congratulations UK Dreamer, I have been looking out for your news. I salute your courage!!! This makes me so glad and I wish you all the best.