+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Probably that is the reason they asked you to redo your meds.
Hope you get your PPR soon..!!
All the very Best..!!!
Ah ok, I take it your Inland then. I wondered though why some applicants get extensions and others have to redo.Thanks so much and all of the best with your new venture

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
Is anyone who has passed the remedical still waiting on ppr from cic and how long has the wait been? Just trying to find out the average wait time for an update after remedical.

svetali

Sep 10, 2018
Is anyone who has passed the remedical still waiting on ppr from cic and how long has the wait been? Just trying to find out the average wait time for an update after remedical.
My case is I did re-med on July 7. Then Med changed to do not need a medical exam. I guess this means CIC received my medical report. However, I am not sure whether it pass or not.

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
My case is I did re-med on July 7. Then Med changed to do not need a medical exam. I guess this means CIC received my medical report. However, I am not sure whether it pass or not.
If and when its passed it will say so along with the date

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
Just checked, it passed on July 15,2019. I am wondering what is the next?
Your in the same position that i am in just waiting on ppr email. I have seen where some persons get ppr in a couple days at most a week. I have been waiting a little longer than that and when i call cic they say my file is still being processed so am a bit worried as to what is happening

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Your in the same position that i am in just waiting on ppr email. I have seen where some persons get ppr in a couple days at most a week. I have been waiting a little longer than that and when i call cic they say my file is still being processed so am a bit worried as to what is happening
My case was long to . From remed pass to Ppr was about 40days. So do not worry. Longest case I have seen is 56 days.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
My case was long to . From remed pass to Ppr was about 40days. So do not worry. Longest case I have seen is 56 days.
They extended my med in February and no PPR until today. By the way, they informed me back in January that everything was completed and that it is in queue for review. So from extension of medicals until now it has been almost 6 months.. I know that's crazy and I am completely lost.

NeSu

Jul 9, 2019
They extended my med in February and no PPR until today. By the way, they informed me back in January that everything was completed and that it is in queue for review. So from extension of medicals until now it has been almost 6 months.. I know that's crazy and I am completely lost.
So sorry to hear that is so upsetting! Did you order GCMS notes? How come everything can pass but still no PPR

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Did you see in your GCMS that everything passed? You can send a webform including a screenshot of that section to CIC copy an MP. Somebody did that last year I remembered.