+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Outcome of my progress bar...Can anyone suggest what to interpret from this....:mad:

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

Date received: March 25, 2018
Estimated completion date: September 25, 2018
Its is exactly same as mine.... hahaha..!!
nothing... they just changed the look of this as many applicants were starting to contact them even before 5 months or 4 months. So its not beneficial for any of us.

mattybuns

Sep 21, 2018
The new "Application Status" section says:

"If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

You know what to do ;)

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello All,

I had moved to IP2 same day the status bar got updated. (9 months from AOR)

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What is the maximum time between IP2 and PPR mail? (Can it be 9 more months)

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello All,

I had moved to IP2 same day the status bar got updated. (9 months from AOR)

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What is the maximum time between IP2 and PPR mail? (Can it be 9 more months)
Good news. At least you have made progress

Wajidhosain

Sep 19, 2017
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi, I am 2nd march AOR and have been at IP2 since 7th May, 2018. Today I received request for fresh medical examinations. My earlier medicals are going to expire on 8th Jan, 2019. Please tell me guys its a good sign.............

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, I am 2nd march AOR and have been at IP2 since 7th May, 2018. Today I received request for fresh medical examinations. My earlier medicals are going to expire on 8th Jan, 2019. Please tell me guys its a good sign.............
It is indeed a good sign! I am 5nd March AOR, my medicals are expired but they didnt ask for anything yet.
My guess is that your case is almost done but your medicals are almost expired so you need new ones to have PPR delivered!
Do your examinations ASAP or call them to have explanations!!

Reactions: Wajidhosain

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
Guys i received my gcms notes today and there are good news : An officer reviewed my file and eligibility is passed!:D
Finally the security has begun, i hope it will be not too long!

Reactions: annevn8

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Guys i received my gcms notes today and there are good news : An officer reviewed my file and eligibility is passed!:D
Finally the security has begun, i hope it will be not too long!
Congratulations! Those are good news! Did you have “Review Required”? That gives us hope to the ones waiting the review of an officer.

Wajidhosain

Sep 19, 2017
Pakistan
NOC Code......
It is indeed a good sign! I am 5nd March AOR, my medicals are expired but they didnt ask for anything yet.
My guess is that your case is almost done but your medicals are almost expired so you need new ones to have PPR delivered!
Do your examinations ASAP or call them to have explanations!!
I have already book an appointment in the next week. Hoping for the best... need prayers!
Best of luck to you for quick processing of security screening..

Reactions: annevn8 and Zipak

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
Congratulations! Those are good news! Did you have “Review Required”? That gives us hope to the ones waiting the review of an officer.
Thanks!
Yes i had "Review Required" since April for lack of job duties on my employer letter. I raised a CSE and send it to them with explanations on November.

Swali3019

Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys, posting my timeline!
Finally after 8.5 months we got the PPR email.

FSW outland
AOR: 21th March 2018

Medical Passed: 28 March

ADR: 3rd April Schedule A (Background/Declaration) form IMM5669

File transferred to LVO: April 17th (info from GCMS)

Started calling IRCC for updates from end of July and kept calling twice a month till November.

GCMS ordered: 17th September
GCMS received: 17th October
GCMS showed A11.2 - Met, R75 & R76 Appears Met, Funds: Review Required.

Last call to IRCC was on the 28th of November and gave up hope listening to the same message "we will notify you once we start your background check."
Randomly called IRCC again on 6th Dec and the recording had changed to "BGC in progress". An hour later we got the PPR Email from our Lawyer.

PPR: 6th Dec
PP submitted: 10th Dec
Status Approved: 14th Dec
PP collection Call: 14th Dec

No ADR for Funds. We waited and never submitted anything proactively and we were never asked to submit anything either.

I know it's tough and it's hard to be patient, but keep hoping for the best.