+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi, My AOR is March 25th 2018 and no response since April 30th when they requested me to upload some supporting documents. I uploaded the documents but since then haven't heard anything. I requested for GCMS which was due by October 17 but got no response on it as well. It was communicated on email twice that we have made a note of it that committed timelines are missed and we are expediting your GCMS request. Any idea what is happening or what shall be done to get some clarity on application status?? In addition I received an email from IRCC stating "On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application."
Exact same time line AOR MArch 25th. Still waiting. No response from them. Calling agent only tell me that file is in process, everything looks good. nothing to worry. Even after 8 and half months can not get proper answers from Immigration.

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi, My AOR is March 25th 2018 and no response since April 30th when they requested me to upload some supporting documents. I uploaded the documents but since then haven't heard anything. I requested for GCMS which was due by October 17 but got no response on it as well. It was communicated on email twice that we have made a note of it that committed timelines are missed and we are expediting your GCMS request. Any idea what is happening or what shall be done to get some clarity on application status?? In addition I received an email from IRCC stating "On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application."
Got this too. I am wondering what this will be. Will be very helpful if they do provide this for every candidate-whereby each application there is a rough timeline.

Wishful thinking-but its necessary

ML_Machine

Dec 11, 2018
March 28th, Sydney VO
No progress since the first day. Not even a ghost update.
I am a little surprised because all my job responsibilities and work experience letters were as per requirement AND additionally provided on a company letterhead (for all my firms - US and India). I've also provided them with WES conversions and degree certificates for my undergrad and grad schools in India and US.

My consultant seems to think the reason for the delay is because I am currently residing in the US. Is that a reasonable justification?

Additionally, I have called them up and their response has been - "Please be patient. The officers are working to the best of their capabilities."
I've only recently requested for GCMS notes but am quite surprised frankly at how broken the system seems to be.

Any advice?

Last edited:

sai2018

Jul 21, 2018
Its December 12 today; Did any one see progress bar on their profile. No change in my profile yet.

On another end i requested for status request using web form(CE CSC) but looks like pretty standard reply

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Reactions: linda85

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
March 28th, Sydney VO
No progress since the first day. Not even a ghost update.
I am a little surprised because all my job responsibilities and work experience letters were as per requirement AND additionally provided on a company letterhead (for all my firms - US and India). I've also provided them with WES conversions and degree certificates for my undergrad and grad schools in India and US.

My consultant seems to think the reason for the delay is because I am currently residing in the US. Is that a reasonable justification?

Additionally, I have called them up and their response has been - "Please be patient. The officers are working to the best of their capabilities."
I've only recently requested for GCMS notes but am quite surprised frankly at how broken the system seems to be.

Any advice?

Hi,
Only your gcms notes will let you know what is the problem in your file.
For now the only thing you can do is waiting for it then we will be able to help you.

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Its December 12 today; Did any one see progress bar on their profile. No change in my profile yet.

On another end i requested for status request using web form(CE CSC) but looks like pretty standard reply

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."
Not yet.

Reactions: Aadien0718

Arturo81

Nov 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Today I received an email saying "Your application now has a progress bar. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It gives you an estimated completion date based on our latest processing times." However, my application is not showing any progress bar neither additional information. Did you get the progress bar?

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Today I received an email saying "Your application now has a progress bar. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It gives you an estimated completion date based on our latest processing times." However, my application is not showing any progress bar neither additional information. Did you get the progress bar?
I have got the same email. But now I am not able to sign in. I get redirected to the main page on CIC as soon as I try to log in
So probably it might take a while to update, I think.
Hope for the best..!!

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I have got the same email. But now I am not able to sign in. I get redirected to the main page on CIC as soon as I try to log in
So probably it might take a while to update, I think.
Hope for the best..!!
It's accessible now. Just tried it

Reactions: Aadien0718