+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Posted this in June thread originally. But may be people here will find it useful. I think IRCC has missed the 80% mark for March and data shows that processing is slower post March.

%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

In this %age I think you should consider Refusals. Although no the wished PPR, they are considered Processed applications as well.

Reactions: valeria_pac

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Seems like we are the selected ones for SS.

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
So many march applications yet to be finalized, because i'm one of them.
Doesn't look like there are many of us.. most of cases already received ppr by now.

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
My AOR is March 14 2018. I was in Review Required for employment verification in April. I preemptively raised a CSE in May and sent additional documentation. On August 8 or 9 i went into "your background check is in progress'.

Still waiting on PPR. Agent I spoke to on Friday says everything looks good not to worry.

Just keeping hope alive.
You mean your file status is IP2 at the moment? Hope you receive updates soon...

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
AOR - Feb 27; MEP - March 7 ; ADR - March 7; ADR submitted - April 4; R10 OK passed - April 4; Case Analyst Review - April 9 ( Review Required); A11.2 met - August 8.
Currently stuck in IP1.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I am still on "background check in progress" and I no longer be able to call cic. They actually cancelled their free troll so I'd have to pay a lot for 45 mins. I
Should I think that they will refuse my application? I think this is not normal, lots of June applicants got their PPRs.

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
What did you submit as proof of funds ? Can you show the notes pertaining to pof here ?
File and database updated. Pakistani single, selected under Entree Express as a skilled worker. Minimum one-year professional experience in NOC 2173. Minimum language requirements met (level 7 or higher). Education level mininal rencontre (Canadian diploma or attestation of equivalence on file). The applicant obtained his working experience as a technology associate at Sapient Razorfish in Munich (DEU) between September 2016 and December 2017, as Software Engineer at Systems Limited in Lahore (PAK) between February 2012 and March 2013. Selection Criteria: 23 points Languages: 24 points (English) 0 (French) Experience: 11 points Age: 12 points Reserve job: 0 points Adaptation: 0 points Establishment fund: satisfied Total points is 70 points. Selection passes. I am satisfied that the points obtained by the Applicant represent his ability to economically establish himself in Canada. Permissibility Police certificates on file for Pakistan and Germany. Criminality passed. Madicals valid until february 2019. Next step: please request RPRF payment.

I found this note after Review Required for Supplement funds, this note clearly states that the analyst is satisfied with the profile and requested for RPRF payment. My questions is why has nobody contacted me after RPRF submission. According to the notes the application should have been approved.

Last edited:
Reactions: sebzecan

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
File and database updated. Pakistani single, selected under Entree Express as a skilled worker. Minimum one-year professional experience in NOC 2173. Minimum language requirements met (level 7 or higher). Education level mininal rencontre (Canadian diploma or attestation of equivalence on file). The applicant obtained his working experience as a technology associate at Sapient Razorfish in Munich (DEU) between September 2016 and December 2017, as Software Engineer at Systems Limited in Lahore (PAK) between February 2012 and March 2013. Selection Criteria: 23 points Languages: 24 points (English) 0 (French) Experience: 11 points Age: 12 points Reserve job: 0 points Adaptation: 0 points Establishment fund: satisfied Total points is 70 points. Selection passes. I am satisfied that the points obtained by the Applicant represent his ability to economically establish himself in Canada. Permissibility Police certificates on file for Pakistan and Germany. Criminality passed. Madicals valid until february 2019. Next step: please request RPRF payment.

I found this note after Review Required for Supplement funds, this note clearly states that the analyst is satisfied with the profile and requested for RPRF payment. My questions is why has nobody contacted me after RPRF submission. According to the notes the application should have been approved.
You should be happy that all is good with your file. They haven't contacted yet either because they haven't concluded your background check or you're in the approval line. Goodluck

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
You should be happy that all is good with your file. They haven't contacted yet either because they haven't concluded your background check or you're in the approval line. Goodluck
What's left in the background verification and why are they not concluding that?

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Guys, my application stuck in "pending review" (AOR March 25). Background check hasn't started and no additional docs have been requested.

Last time I spoke with the agent (2 weeks back), he gave me Dec 17 date and told me that my call won't be entertained for status coz I have been given a date. (Even GCMS notes are delayed now)

Is there anyone else in the same situation?

Reactions: shaggy.saha