+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
After crossing the 6 months, with an application recommended pass but untouched since April 11, I contacted CIC by raising a webfom, and this is the generic reply receive. Has anybody in the same situation received a different melody from CIC?

"Good day XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"
Have you tried contacting an agent?

Reactions: Chris78

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Have you ordered GCMS notes?
I have already applied for three sets of notes and received two. Those two sets were identical. I am waiting for the third one by the 24th of this month. Still sure nothing would have changed, since I had an agent a couple of days ago, and my application was still with eligibility recommended pass, security and criminality not started.

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
Is it ok for initial job contract not to mention duties? My employer doesn’t mention duties, only title hours pay etc. Please tell

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Called CIC and spoke to someone after about 30 mins and she took all my details, put me on a long hold and got back to me only to say she was from a different team and not having the expertise to provide my application status. She transferred me to another team.

While on the transfer wait, I got a update on my profile. Was so thrilled to see some action since Mar 14th and I was pretty damn sure that calling CIC has an effect towards the application. Then after opening the application, there was a request for my Mexico PCC again with a 30 day deadline. As per the PCC process the Mexico PCC has to be requested via Canadian embassy in Mexico and will be directly sent to IRCC by them. I have a confirmation from the Canadian embassy in Mexico that my Mexico PCC was delivered 4 months back.

Now I got to speak to someone after 40 mins and he explained me that the Mexican PCC is missing on my application and that's the only thing holding my application. I am not sure if am unlucky or IRCC is just playing with my application, I am sure the later is true as sending a ADR today after 4 months, asking for a document that was due 4 months ago. My experience with the Canadian embassy in Mexico was canned responses all the time. Totally lost hope. This is unprofessional.

Reactions: sebzecan

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Called CIC and spoke to someone after about 30 mins and she took all my details, put me on a long hold and got back to me only to say she was from a different team and not having the expertise to provide my application status. She transferred me to another team.

While on the transfer wait, I got a update on my profile. Was so thrilled to see some action since Mar 14th and I was pretty damn sure that calling CIC has an effect towards the application. Then after opening the application, there was a request for my Mexico PCC again with a 30 day deadline. As per the PCC process the Mexico PCC has to be requested via Canadian embassy in Mexico and will be directly sent to IRCC by them. I have a confirmation from the Canadian embassy in Mexico that my Mexico PCC was delivered 4 months back.

Now I got to speak to someone after 40 mins and he explained me that the Mexican PCC is missing on my application and that's the only thing holding my application. I am not sure if am unlucky or IRCC is just playing with my application, I am sure the later is true as sending a ADR today after 4 months, asking for a document that was due 4 months ago. My experience with the Canadian embassy in Mexico was canned responses all the time. Totally lost hope. This is unprofessional.
Is your application being processed outside canada?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Is your application being processed outside canada?

GOT THE PPR!

My VO is Montreal

Called the Canadian embassy in Mexico city, they took my details and was put on a long hold and during the hold I got an update on my application and it is the PPR. Cant believe so much action taking place on the same day its just been 3 hrs since I got up.

Guys struck in IP1 for a long time, I would suggest calling IRCC. It worked me, I dont think today was any different than any day in the past six months, except for me calling them. I am sure if I didnt call them there wouldn't be any updates on my profile today as well.

Heading to Fedex now.

I would like to thank each and every one who assisted me in the forum individually, this forum was the only place of hope till now. I will post a few new 'how-to' threads with my experiences and hopefully it should help someone on their way. Thanks guys!

My noc is 2173, dont hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
GOT THE PPR!

My VO is Montreal

Called the Canadian embassy in Mexico city, they took my details and was put on a long hold and during the hold I got an update on my application and it is the PPR. Cant believe so much action taking place on the same day its just been 3 hrs since I got up.

Guys struck in IP1 for a long time, I would suggest calling IRCC. It worked me, I dont think today was any different than any day in the past six months, except for me calling them. I am sure if I didnt call them there wouldn't be any updates on my profile today as well.

Heading to Fedex now.

I would like to thank each and every one who assisted me in the forum individually, this forum was the only place of hope till now. I will post a few new 'how-to' threads with my experiences and hopefully it should help someone on their way. Thanks guys!

Congrats dude

Reactions: yourfather

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
GOT THE PPR!

My VO is Montreal

Heading to Fedex now.

Wow from PCC needed to PPR in matter of minutes. This has to be some kind of a record. But well your visa office is Montreal so doesn't surprise me.

If you don't mind could you please post your timeline here at this thread for Montreal. Thanks!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-23

Reactions: yourfather

Arod

May 15, 2017
CIC: You need to meet the following criteria to apply for PR

Applicant: Done

CIC: You need to reach a competitive score in order to get an ITA

CIC: You need to submit all documents in no more than 90 days (now 60)

6, 7, 8 months later

Applicant: Dear CIC, do you know what is the status of my application? It’s been more than 6 months since I submitted it. When can I see an update?

CIC: We are busy and have no clue, you will need to wait.

Customer service at its best…

Reactions: fareed3621

ss0592

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
After crossing the 6 months, with an application recommended pass but untouched since April 11, I contacted CIC by raising a webfom, and this is the generic reply receive. Has anybody in the same situation received a different melody from CIC?

"Good day XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"
Yup I got this same reply.
And then the PPR email about 3 days later.