+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Sihemo

Feb 28, 2018
Hello All, my AOR is 16 march, ip2 14 september saw a ghost update that probably happened between the 20th and the 22 of september, vo: Ottawa.I'm quite anxious don't know if that's really a good sign can anyone tell??

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
We got the exact same AOR. I was also under Review Required for POF, but I decided not to send any documents unless I get an ADR. I don't even know what kind of documents they would request from me anyway, as everything was perfectly explained in my LOE.

You will probably receive a reply to your CSE after three weeks, but it will be a canned response with no useful information.

I called today CIC for the second time and was told that my file is at Nova Scotia, not sure what they are doing there. The agent said he was going to send a message to the office regarding my application, but I'm not sure that will help. I also sent an e-mail to the Nova Scotia office myself which they'll probably never respond. I'm running out of options here.

I agree with you, it is extremely frustrating following the rules, doing everything they asked from us and not getting this resolved.
my file is also in Nova Scotia crossed 6 months
can u please share the e-mail id of Nova Scotia office

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
We got the exact same AOR. I was also under Review Required for POF, but I decided not to send any documents unless I get an ADR. I don't even know what kind of documents they would request from me anyway, as everything was perfectly explained in my LOE.

You will probably receive a reply to your CSE after three weeks, but it will be a canned response with no useful information.

I called today CIC for the second time and was told that my file is at Nova Scotia, not sure what they are doing there. The agent said he was going to send a message to the office regarding my application, but I'm not sure that will help. I also sent an e-mail to the Nova Scotia office myself which they'll probably never respond. I'm running out of options here.

I agree with you, it is extremely frustrating following the rules, doing everything they asked from us and not getting this resolved.
I am in the same situation.... Please share the email id you sent the documents to....

lakunshe

Jun 8, 2018
Lagos
Guys, any advice on what next to try...

Application crossed 6 month, raises CSE over 2 weeks no response, called the CIC everyday , never been able to connect with an agent, ordered for GCMS note for close to 3 month ago.... haven't received it, i dont even know my Visa processing office. AOR 6th Of March, Medical Passed 15th of March, IP2 August 8.... What can I do.... Keep Waiting and Praying?
Wow. This is the same timeline as mine. AOR 12 march. IP2 8th August
No ADR yet and still nothing

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I received my third set of GCMS notes very early this morning and, as expected, it is identical to the first two sets. - Eligibility recommended pass, Security and Criminality not started- So, since April 11 that this note was put by the Case Analyst, my application has not been touched. This third set of notes was generated on the August 23, barely 10 days before I crossed the six months. My AOR is March 2, and from the information I got from the Contact Center Agent last Friday, things are still equal to what the notes portray. So, finally, I don't know what to do now.
I am also March 2nd applicant and still waiting. Awaiting for second set of GCM notes now and it would reach after 35 days

Reactions: Chris78

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am also March 2nd applicant and still waiting. Awaiting for second set of GCM notes now and it would reach after 35 days
What is your current status? are you Outland or Inland? What is your VO? Try to contact the agency through which you requested the note to see what the matter is. I received mine in about 29 days only.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
What is your current status? are you Outland or Inland? What is your VO? Try to contact the agency through which you requested the note to see what the matter is. I received mine in about 29 days only.
I am in IP2. Last I called and they said eligibility is almost done and to have patience.Outland applicant and Ottawa is the visa office. I just ordered the second set of notes yesterday.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am in IP2. Last I called and they said eligibility is almost done and to have patience.Outland applicant and Ottawa is the visa office. I just ordered the second set of notes yesterday.
I am Outland too, with the application in Ottawa as well, but blocked in IP1 since March 8. I have already requested three set of note, and those three identical sets, I can see that my application has not even been touched since April 11, when a Case Analyst set recommended pass on my file.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I am Outland too, with the application in Ottawa as well, but blocked in IP1 since March 8. I have already requested three set of note, and those three identical sets, I can see that my application has not even been touched since April 11, when a Case Analyst set recommended pass on my file.
I fear the state of my application the same as it's same AOR date and same VO.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
What does you Background check says?

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Called CIC now and they informed BG check is completed and eligibility is still going on. I thought it's after eligibility that BG check starts.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Called CIC now and they informed BG check is completed and eligibility is still going on. I thought it's after eligibility that BG check starts.
Take these things with a pinch of salt. One guy who called was told his background and eligibility both have not started and he received PPR same evening. Only sure way of knowing status of your application is GCMS notes.

Reactions: Godschild