+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Hi I am in the same situation. They said the same thing about my old job. They did not send me an "Additional Document Required" request, but the agent said they were not able to determine the duties I performed. Immediately after the call I uploaded a performance review that was done for that role in my old job and an email that showed I had requested a reference letter from the company. I am now trying to get the letter from my company's HR which is taking a long time. I am not sure how long this will take... But please let me know if there is any progress on your side...
I have requested a letter from my manager and will probably get it by tomorrow. Where did you upload these?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Got this reply for my web form!! Which i sent on 28 th August.

Good day *****************************,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• LOE 2.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone know what's the shorcut number to speak to an agent? I need to clariffy something on my police certfiicate, it is pretty important :(

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I am a March applicant too and today was a lucky day to talk to an agent. She said everything looks fine and I have still 10 days to complete 6 months processing time. I will probably give a call 2 weeks later if I don't hear back then...

ss0592

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
So about 5 days before I touched 6 months, I sent them a strongly worded CSE saying this is super frustrating, what is this etc.
It was almost rude, but not quite lol. Maybe that did the trick lmao.
I'm FSW O btw. Based in USA.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So about 5 days before I touched 6 months, I sent them a strongly worded CSE saying this is super frustrating, what is this etc.
It was almost rude, but not quite lol. Maybe that did the trick lmao.
I'm FSW O btw. Based in USA.
Don’t think they even read CSEs in 5 days. But doesn’t matter. May be it did work.