+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

naten

Feb 20, 2018
So about 5 days before I touched 6 months, I sent them a strongly worded CSE saying this is super frustrating, what is this etc.
It was almost rude, but not quite lol. Maybe that did the trick lmao.
I'm FSW O btw. Based in USA.
Did you order GCMS? I wonder why you’re a us resident and it took that long.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Did you order GCMS? I wonder why you’re a us resident and it took that long.
Misconception that us based FSW O candidates get PPR soon .there are many beyond three month mark. This particular member had application at Montreal and it is super slow. There are many like this including me

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi All, Is it not a good idea to apply for GCMS notes twice or thrice maybe. My AOR is March 2nd 2018. Also can someone let me know how to raise a CSE?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All, Is it not a good idea to apply for GCMS notes twice or thrice maybe. My AOR is March 2nd 2018. Also can someone let me know how to raise a CSE?
GCMS notes do not impact your application in anyway. So you can order them 2-3 times if you like.

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hi guys. CIC has written asking for passport bio page for me and my wife and height and eye color for both. It just says in order to proceed further they need these additional documents. Do you guys know why are they asking me these? @legalfalcon any idea?

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys. CIC has written asking for passport bio page for me and my wife and height and eye color for both. It just says in order to proceed further they need these additional documents. Do you guys know why are they asking me these? @legalfalcon any idea?
I hear this request comes when they need to process ppr and copr!!!
Congratulations are in order... ✅

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
I hear this request comes when they need to process ppr and copr!!!
Congratulations are in order... ✅
Thanks :) How many days does it usually take for PPR after they ask the passport copy? Btw I thought they ask for original passport

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks :) How many days does it usually take for PPR after they ask the passport copy? Btw I thought they ask for original passport
Here is a post that i read... poster was from Dubai as well ;)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-requests-for-passport-biopages.452215/

This guy Rahman got the request around 6 Oct 2016 and got PPR on 10 Oct 2016...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copy-of-bio-page-of-passport-and-height-and-eye-color-information.410167/

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Get ready to be taxed ;)
Haha. Btw I see that my height entered in the system is slightly different compared to my actual height. Don't know how this happened lol. Is it ok to update with the correct height now as they are asking again for it or should I leave it as it is? My height on the system is 172 cm and my actual height is 177 cm.

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
Yep, the visa is stamped on your original passport...but they need those details to process your copr (eye color, height, passport info etc).
I read on one thread that at the point of landing those details are confirmed by the officers (to verify identity i guess).

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
You are almost there bro......Go and prepare your resignation letter..lol, and I guess u are still at the so called IP1

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
After crossing the 6 months, with an application recommended pass but untouched since April 11, I contacted CIC by raising a webfom, and this is the generic reply receive. Has anybody in the same situation received a different melody from CIC?

"Good day XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"