+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copy of Bio page of passport and height and eye color information

sheraz01

Oct 13, 2014
Does anyone receive copy of bio page of passport and height and eye color request from London VO ever. I got one and I have uploaded in my EE profile (PR application) as space were created for uploading these documents and then I formally re-submitted my application with digital signatures.

My question is should I also send hardcopies of requested documents to London VO because letter states that "copies should be received in this office by so and so date"

As of today all requested documents were submitted online in PR application like schedule 4 etc then why they need hardcopies now? Can any share his/her experience of same nature?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheraz01 said:
Does anyone receive copy of bio page of passport and height and eye color request from London VO ever. I got one and I have uploaded in my EE profile (PR application) as space were created for uploading these documents and then I formally re-submitted my application with digital signatures.

My question is should I also send hardcopies of requested documents to London VO because letter states that "copies should be received in this office by so and so date"

As of today all requested documents were submitted online in PR application like schedule 4 etc then why they need hardcopies now? Can any share his/her experience of same nature?
Everything is online now. So, do not worry.

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
@Sheraz01, Did you get any updates after submitting the passport biopage and height and eye color ?

I got the same request and I need to know what to expect next.

Anyone has an idea about this please share.

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
The content of the Letter I received from LVO is shown below :

Dear XXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 XXXXXX(Primary applicant name):
 > Height (in cm) and eye color: This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx
 > Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx

 XXXXX(Spouse Name):
 > Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Hi All,

Just to close this subject , apparently that request was pre-PRR from London VO , I got my PPR today.

Thanks.

Anne_Kumar

May 31, 2015
Hello There,

Just looking for some information. I have received the same request now (eye colour and height).

1) Is there a standard form to submit this info or, this information typed up in a word document would suffice?
2) Do we have to submit additional documents / evidence in support of this?

Any answers will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anne_Kumar said:
Hello There,

Just looking for some information. I have received the same request now (eye colour and height).

1) Is there a standard form to submit this info or, this information typed up in a word document would suffice?

Hello, are u London VO applicant? And u received request today on 26th DEC, i was assuming its embassy holiday?

Anne_Kumar

May 31, 2015
BS022631986 said:
Anne_Kumar said:
Hello There,

Hello, are u London VO applicant? And u received request today on 26th DEC, i was assuming its embassy holiday?
I have applied for PR online from UAE. I received the request from London VO on 22nd December, possibly just before the holidays.

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day,

I would really appreciate your feedback on the following.

I have received a request from CIC, asking for details of eye color, height and passport bio page. What does this mean, is this a good sign? What happens next?

Good luck on your immigration.

Kind regards,

Amer

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Rahman2015 said:
The content of the Letter I received from LVO is shown below :
There is a section, under personal details I guess, in the e-APR that request that you include height and eye colour. I guess you omitted it!

Dear XXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 XXXXXX(Primary applicant name):
 > Height (in cm) and eye color: This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: xxxx/xx/xx

 XXXXX(Spouse Name):

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This exactly what I received... What's the next step? Is this a good sign

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anne_Kumar said:
I have applied for PR online from UAE. I received the request from London VO on 22nd December, possibly just before the holidays.
Good day,

Did you get a reply on your questions? I'm in the same situation now... What did u end up doing? What the next step?

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi. Please what was the time duration between when you got the height and eye colour request and PPR? Thanks
Hi All,

Just to close this subject , apparently that request was pre-PRR from London VO , I got my PPR today.

Thanks.

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
I read it's a pre-PPR email from London Visa Office. One can't however say for sure the timeline between the receipt of this email and PPR

Please let us know when you receive PPR. So it can help solve the riddle lol. I received the same request on the 13th of June. I will also update the thread when i get PPR as well.

I got same request on the 2nd of June, of which have replied them. What does this sign mean?