+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
I had raised a CSE to know my application status they said the following (cookie cutter response)

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Hate this standard response

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
I got so tired of waiting that I decided to look at what's in Immitracker to understand what's going on and what to expect.

Based on this, around 66% of March users who track their applications in this tool have received PPR so far. The percentage is similar for FSW-Outland applicants (65%).

That leaves us with around 35% of us still waiting. IRCC has only a few days to get to the 80% completion for the March people. Will they make it?
  • For January the percentages are 88% and 90%.
  • 83% and 84% respectively for February.
  • 45% and 45% for April.
The data might not be 100% accurate though, as I assume many people don't update their information on a regular basis.
Could you please tell me where exactly this information is? (I have a paid subscription there, but can't find this kind of data on the dashboard )

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
157 days!!!
Have you tried contacting IRCC contact center? Last Thursday, they advised me to be expecting some updates in the next two weeks, Even though I am still in IP1 with eligibility recommended pass and the other things not yet started.
I also requested my third set of GCMS notes. I hope I see something new from them, since the two sets were in all points identical.

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Have you tried contacting IRCC contact center? Last Thursday, they advised me to be expecting some updates in the next two weeks, Even though I am still in IP1 with eligibility recommended pass and the other things not yet started.
I also requested my third set of GCMS notes. I hope I see something new from them, since the two sets were in all points identical.
Yes, I was told my eligibility is still under review and my BGC has started. Application being processed at CIO.
Hopefully will receive GCMS notes this week (ordered on 27 July).

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Anyone on this thread still waiting for their passports to be shipped from CIC? I saw last Thursday that they updated my application as approved and issued me a document number but since then my fedex label has not been activated. I was wondering if any one knows how long it would take to get your passport shipped from the time they approve your application?

Arod

May 15, 2017
Could you please tell me where exactly this information is? (I have a paid subscription there, but can't find this kind of data on the dashboard )
Not sure you will find this in the dashboard.

I just used filters to get the total number of users in each stage by AOR and then calculated the percentages.

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi All,

Mine AOR 2nd March 2018
In IP2 stage with ADR on 8th May and submitted the same by 12th May 2018.
Awaiting for PPR.
FSW- Outland applicant from India.
Called CIC twice same reply(All looks good).. Got a standard reply to the email as well. Applied and got GCM notes 15 days back and everything looks fine in that as well.