+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
I hear you. The worst is the feeling that they keep processing other (newer) applications while keeping yours on the shelve for whenever they will feel like opening it...
Fair and equal treatment is one of the main reasons why I decided to move away from my home country. I am not sure how they can put this emotional trauma on qualified candidates.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have been in the same position.. I don't know if I should apply for GCMS notes... I have heard or rather read that it has impacted applications negatively... I have been in IP1 for 5 months.... I dont understand where my application is headed... I have sent 2 web forms and called CIC twice... And all the times I have been told everything is fine... the officers are still working on your file.... I am worried that if it takes too long, my medical will expire... and then I dont know how I would have to solve that... I wish CIC had a little bit more discipline and order in the way they dealt with the applications... I do not understand why they cannot simply just follow a chronological order...pr granted by when you have submitted... not someone in april or may get their PRs before someone who applied in Jan or Feb or March...
I just hope this is not symptomatic of the way Canada functions. There is really not discipline nor fairness in the teatment of applications. If applications were delayed because of their complexity, it would have been understandable. But the issue here is that applications are not touched at all for five months, while very recent applications are being treated and finalized.

Arod

May 15, 2017
It seems that March applicants are starting to lose their temper. According to Immitracker, there is still about 35% of us waiting for PPR.

As many of you mentioned, it's not so much the wait what bothers, but actually looking at other people submitting their applications 2, 3 and even 4 months later from us and getting PPR.

I raised a CSE last Friday asking for an update, knowing that this will probably have no effect on my application and most likely all I will get is a canned response. Unfortunately there is not much else we can do.:confused:

Reactions: krishn22

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
It's been officially 5 months that I have submitted my documents. I am still on IP1. How I will understand that I will move to IP2?

I only got a ghost update on review of additional documents.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's been officially 5 months that I have submitted my documents. I am still on IP1. How I will understand that I will move to IP2?

I only got a ghost update on review of additional documents.
Normally when you move to IP too, you see the update on your profile page. and your BGC status changes to In progress.
In my case, in two days it will be officially 6 months since I submitted my application, but I am still in IP1.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Same for me as well. It just hurts when new ones gets processed and ours is kept aside even though the case analyst mentions in GCM notes as "Ready to finalize"

Reactions: fmk8890

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Same for me as well. It just hurts when new ones gets processed and ours is kept aside even though the case analyst mentions in GCM notes as "Ready to finalize"
Mine is ready to finalize since April 11. From the information I got from call centre agent yesterday, I could see that since April 11, my application has not been touched by anybody. I have just sent a CSE now, since I two working days I will be reaching to 6 months processing, to ask what is the matter. I hope they reply this time.
Have you tried contacting them?

Reactions: fmk8890

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Mine is ready to finalize since April 11. From the information I got from call centre agent yesterday, I could see that since April 11, my application has not been touched by anybody. I have just sent a CSE now, since I two working days I will be reaching to 6 months processing, to ask what is the matter. I hope they reply this time.
Have you tried contacting them?
Yes, twice and recent one was 2 days back and they mentioned eligibility is passed. I mentioned in 5 days I will reach 6 months mark and they said to have patience. They said to call after 6 months if I get no update so that they can do something from their side. I wonder if they can do something

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yes, twice and recent one was 2 days back and they mentioned eligibility is passed. I mentioned in 5 days I will reach 6 months mark and they said to have patience. They said to call after 6 months if I get no update so that they can do something from their side. I wonder if they can do something
I thinks they can put at least some alerts and reminders. In my case, when I called yesterday, Eligibility was still recommended pass, criminality ans security not started. they also asked me to wait. But two weeks ago, an agent told me to expect am update in the upcoming two weeks (that is last week and this week), and to call back if after reaching the six months I have no update. So, even though I sent a CSE today, I will call again on Monday.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I thinks they can put at least some alerts and reminders. In my case, when I called yesterday, Eligibility was still recommended pass, criminality ans security not started. they also asked me to wait. But two weeks ago, an agent told me to expect am update in the upcoming two weeks (that is last week and this week), and to call back if after reaching the six months I have no update. So, even though I sent a CSE today, I will call again on Monday.
CSE you mean, case specific enquiry via email?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
After tomorrow its a long weekend and no one will probably work until tuesday. So point in even checking my application. This is very painful.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Hello everyone,

After a long wait, I have finally received my passport back along with CoPR from NDVO. My timelime is as follows:

AOR: Mar 6, 2018
ADR & MEP: Mar 15, 2018
IP2: Aug 2, 2018
PPR: Aug 3, 2018
Passport submitted at NDVO: Aug 3, 2018
Passport received back: Aug 29, 2018

Many, many thanks to @DelPiero07 , @legalfalcon , and @KingKurly for their inputs, suggestions and guidance. I hope all of your cases get approved super soon and may our paths cross again, in Canada.

Good Luck & Best to one and all!

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

After a long wait, I have finally received my passport back along with CoPR from NDVO. My timelime is as follows:

AOR: Mar 6, 2018
ADR & MEP: Mar 15, 2018
IP2: Aug 2, 2018
PPR: Aug 3, 2018
Passport submitted at NDVO: Aug 3, 2018
Passport received back: Aug 29, 2018

Many, many thanks to @DelPiero07 , @legalfalcon , and @KingKurly for their inputs, suggestions and guidance. I hope all of your cases get approved super soon and may our paths cross again, in Canada.

Good Luck & Best to one and all!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: nidiw2017