+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

Mine AOR 2nd March 2018
In IP2 stage with ADR on 8th May and submitted the same by 12th May 2018.
Awaiting for PPR.
FSW- Outland applicant from India.
Called CIC twice same reply(All looks good).. Got a standard reply to the email as well. Applied and got GCM notes 15 days back and everything looks fine in that as well.
What does your
- Page#2
- ACTIVITY 1-5
- NOTES 1-3
Say specifically ?

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
What does your
- Page#2
- ACTIVITY 1-5
- NOTES 1-3
Say specifically ?
Page #2 -
Eligiblity - Recommend passed
Security -
HIRV -
Criminality - Passed
Org.crime -
Medical - passed
Misrepresentation -
Info.sharing - complete
Other reqs - Not started
Final -

Also Due date mentioned under application assignment as 2018/07/26

Notes 2 and 3 specifies about my ADR and also mentions they have received it in Notes 1

Activity 1 -
Subactivity - Non - compliance
Field Name - Status
New value - Not started
Office - CPC - Ottawa

Activity 2
Subactivity - Criminality
Field Name - Status
New value - Passed
Office - CPC - Ottawa

Activity 3
Subactivity - Security
Field Name - Status
New value -
Office - CPC - Ottawa

Also i see in Activity 10

Subactivity - 11.2-EE-MI
Field Name - Status
New value - Review required
Office - Centralized Intake office

Any idea what does Activity 1 and Activity 10 specify?

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I have been in IP1 for the past 5 months... 1 more month to go... When I called CIC at the end of 4 months... all they said was your application is still being processed and nothing has been set to pass yet... Today, at the end of 5 months when I called they said that officers are still processing your application. Application on average take upto 6 months, but then some applications can take longer as well.... What I dont understand is why cant they just follow a chronological order... 1st come 1st serve.... it is frustrating to see people get their PPR in just 1 month or 3 months.... and I just sit in IP1 with no clue of what's happening in the background... I have just 1 more month to go... but then it can take more than that... and i dont know why....

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have been in IP1 for the past 5 months... 1 more month to go... When I called CIC at the end of 4 months... all they said was your application is still being processed and nothing has been set to pass yet... Today, at the end of 5 months when I called they said that officers are still processing your application. Application on average take upto 6 months, but then some applications can take longer as well.... What I dont understand is why cant they just follow a chronological order... 1st come 1st serve.... it is frustrating to see people get their PPR in just 1 month or 3 months.... and I just sit in IP1 with no clue of what's happening in the background... I have just 1 more month to go... but then it can take more than that... and i dont know why....
Order GCMS notes to figure out whats going on with your application...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi guys!!

I have 2 doubts!!
1) I opted that i am currently unemployed in my PR application as I was studying and doing few short certification courses and bit of travel (not out of my country). Now that I have not got the outcome yet, even after 5 months, I'm planning to take up a part time job (mostly self employed) unrelated to my NOC. Do I need to inform CIC about this change now?

2) I mentioned that I have 13000 CAD for resettlement in my EE profile and APR. But in POF the document had fund value of around 17000 CAD. Can I access the additional funds (4000 CAD) and maintain a 13000 CAD balance..

Thank you,

Regards

Last edited:

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Guys who with no update on their profile for almost 5/6 months. Would you be able to share some information pls?

1) Noc:
2) Total years of experience:
3) Number of companies or Experience certs:
4) Number of countries traveled:
5) Number of PCC required:

Just wanted to know if the complexity increases the processing time.

My details below,
1) Noc: 2173
2) Total years of experience: 10
3) Number of companies or Experience certs: 5
4) Number of countries traveled: 4
5) Number of PCC required: 3

AOR : March 3, 2018
IP1 : March 14, 2018
Ghost : August 22, 2018

hwa

Jun 24, 2015
Guys who with no update on their profile for almost 5/6 months. Would you be able to share some information pls?
1) Noc: 2241
2) Total years of experience: 8
3) Number of companies or Experience certs: 4
4) Number of countries traveled: 6
5) Number of PCC required: 1

I'll add that there are 2 degrees to verify as well (although WES took care of that)

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
1) Noc: 0714
2) Total years of experience: 7
3) Number of companies or Experience certs: 3
4) Number of countries traveled: 0

AOR : March 12, 2018
IP1 : March 26, 2018
Ghost : N/A
1) Noc: 2241
2) Total years of experience: 8
3) Number of companies or Experience certs: 4
4) Number of countries traveled: 6

I'll add that there are 2 degrees to verify as well (although WES took care of that)
I think am wrong again, there is nothing so common and all three applications are simple. Wish CIC could give us a definitive date on when our decision wud be made. It can even be an year later. This wait is the worst I have had ever.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
I think am wrong again, there is nothing so common and all three applications are simple. Wish CIC could give us a definitive date on when our decision wud be made. It can even be an year later. This wait is the worst I have had ever.
I have been in IP1 for about 5 months, though during this time I had 2 document requests. But for the last 2 months, there have been no updates. I have ordered gcms notes, hopefully they will make things clearer, but you are right - the wait is horrible, especially that it can drag for unknown amount of time.. Nobody can guarantee that in 6 months you're done...

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have been in IP1 for about 5 months, though during this time I had 2 document requests. But for the last 2 months, there have been no updates. I have ordered gcms notes, hopefully they will make things clearer, but you are right - the wait is horrible, especially that it can drag for unknown amount of time.. Nobody can guarantee that in 6 months you're done...
In my case the notes made me worse. I have been in IP1 for 5 months and will reach the six months in three days (this Saturday). I paid everything upfront and they have never ask for any document or information from me since submission. I requested two set of notes that both came and were identical. My eligibility was recommended pass by the case analyst since April 13th. Since then, nobody has touched my file again. I called CIC call center today, and things are still exactly the same, with BGC not started, and they keep on saying all is ok with my file.
So knowing that all is OK, and they are just not touching my file is difficult to bear.

Reactions: Godschild

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
In my case the notes made me worse. I have been in IP1 for 5 months and will reach the six months in three days (this Saturday). I paid everything upfront and they have never ask for any document or information from me since submission. I requested two set of notes that both came and were identical. My eligibility was recommended pass by the case analyst since April 13th. Since then, nobody has touched my file again. I called CIC call center today, and things are still exactly the same, with BGC not started, and they keep on saying all is ok with my file.
So knowing that all is OK, and they are just not touching my file is difficult to bear.
I hear you. The worst is the feeling that they keep processing other (newer) applications while keeping yours on the shelve for whenever they will feel like opening it...

Reactions: Godschild

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I have been in the same position.. I don't know if I should apply for GCMS notes... I have heard or rather read that it has impacted applications negatively... I have been in IP1 for 5 months.... I dont understand where my application is headed... I have sent 2 web forms and called CIC twice... And all the times I have been told everything is fine... the officers are still working on your file.... I am worried that if it takes too long, my medical will expire... and then I dont know how I would have to solve that... I wish CIC had a little bit more discipline and order in the way they dealt with the applications... I do not understand why they cannot simply just follow a chronological order...pr granted by when you have submitted... not someone in april or may get their PRs before someone who applied in Jan or Feb or March...

Reactions: gcvbcat