+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
ITA Jan 6th
AOR March 29th

I don't know when I passed IPA1 but this is the latest situation:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I've got a ghost update on August 10th, from then nothing moved so far. I was pretty calm until I hit the 5 months. It's been forever and I've seen some June AORs even got PPR. Is there a specific case related to March AOR's? I remember a similar situtation back in 2015 or something.

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
165 days done. 15 more days to go. Still in IP1. FSW Outland. London VO. 2 applicants. Indian National. UAE resident.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
AOR March 26th, residing in USA. just called CIC, file still in CIO sydney nova scotia processing BGC. i'm nauseous of hearing/seeing BGC in progress from months. Do that office issue PPR ? or will it again be sent to USA local office ?
Yes CIO does issue PPR.

Reactions: Newbie here

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Sure, I just hope they don't make us stay in IP2 for long. I stayed in IP1 for 4.5 months and don't want to be stuck in IP2 as well.:eek:
Hope this week brings us to PPR. 11 days since IP2.

Reactions: Arod

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
171 days still in IP1, no agent, cpc sydney. My friend who has the same NOC/Points/location as me had aor 26th Mar, but got ppr in early July. He had an agent. Our applications were strikingly similar.

My advice to newbies would be to hire an agent, coz you dont have to go through this painful wait time.

Last edited:

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Seems like my Express Entry is invalid now. Getting the following message when registering for Job Bank:

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
I had the same error and when i got a response (filled a web form under technical difficulties) from cic;

“We verified the information on your file. Since you already submitted your application for permanent residence, the job seeker validation code no longer applies to you”.

I think Express entry profiles are valid for a year.

Seems like my Express Entry is invalid now. Getting the following message when registering for Job Bank:

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
I had the same error and when i got a response (filled a web form under technical difficulties) from cic;

“We verified the information on your file. Since you already submitted your application for permanent residence, the job seeker validation code no longer applies to you”.

I think Express entry profiles are valid for a year.
Did you try Checking your status here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas? I cannot check my status, says it could not find my EE profile using UCI/EE Application Number