+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys - Anywhere here whose applied at the Sydney VO? I submitted my and wife's passports 13th Aug and was wondering on when can we expect to hear back. If not Sydney VO, what's the usual trend/experience with other locations?

Thanks.

JenniferAjith

Mar 28, 2018
Hi,
I have submitted my passport based on ppr from CIC on 30 Jul '18. It's already been 3 weeks and haven't got an update. Since it was mentioned that the processing time was a month and most of the places it is suggested it wouldn't take more than a month, getting a little worried. We had also planned things accordingly based on this timeline. Is there any means to communicate the embassy or explain the situation to get an update?

Please suggest..

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,
I have submitted my passport based on ppr from CIC on 30 Jul '18. It's already been 3 weeks and haven't got an update. Since it was mentioned that the processing time was a month and most of the places it is suggested it wouldn't take more than a month, getting a little worried. We had also planned things accordingly based on this timeline. Is there any means to communicate the embassy or explain the situation to get an update?

Please suggest..
Should be anytime now, I'd say. Where did you submit your passport? Which VO?

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi,

Please suggest..
Wait times depend a lot by VO. Is it Ottawa?
Also what exactly is the date of passport delivery and what is the current online status?

tracker: (Ottawa)
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing

And this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-to-cpc-ottawa-august-2018.577660/

JenniferAjith

Mar 28, 2018

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi i am new to this forum. Can anyone help me with some knowledge
I submitted my file on 24 april. Since thn m waiting gor response
Few days back i opened my file ut ut showing current status: application/profile updated. But thn thn a it changed ti submitted.
Now it showing medical passed
Processing yoyr file
Processing your background

Can anyone pls tell how much time will it take to complete? And how to check ip1 or ip2 status..
Thank you

marineking

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR July 29th, Medicals passed today August 21st (23 days after AOR). Nothing extraordinary but I hope this info can be of any use to anyone looking to compare durations.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ordered GCMS notes today.
NO update on file... Frustrated !!!
AOR: 29th March 2018.
No need to be frustrated. Just keep your courage and perseverance up and continue waiting for the best.
I too have had no update up to this moment.
my OAR is March 2nd. Just a bit more than a week to reach the 6 months target.
I will order my third set of GCMS notes today also. I hope it finally push thing forward.