March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Got below revert for Inquiry:
What does it mean ?
Is it positive?

Good day Swapnil Desai,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I received the same reply the three times that I submitted a webform. It is also the exact same thing they tell you on the phone.

Arod

May 15, 2017
I moved to IP2 today, 147 days after AOR. After being stuck in IP1 for so long I never thought this day would ever come.

I hope PPR is next.

Reactions: KingKurly

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
FedEx ground to and fro. Saves quite a bit compared to Express. Also, you can only do this via the Ship Manager Advanced. Lite only gives you Express options.
What did you write commercial invoice?

Package Contents: COMMODITIES??
Document Description: Passport??
Shipment Purpose: Repair and Return

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
What did you write commercial invoice?

Package Contents: COMMODITIES??
Document Description: Passport??
Shipment Purpose: Repair and Return
Looking at the Commercial Invoice I have a copy of, it says "Not Sold (Commercial) - Immigration Documents, Passports" in the Description that was printed. Not sure how I entered it. I selected UoM as "Each" and Total value is $1. I haven't received my PPs yet. Not the invoice from FedEx. Hopefully Customs on both ends don't screw me over for these selections with duties etc.

TaliaMal

Jul 18, 2018
Hello guys! Please help!

Quick question... if an applicant becomes an overstayer in the declared country of residence and gets the PPR email, can the applicant submit their passport in the country of residence they are currently out of status in? Or do they have to go back to their home country?

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Hello guys! Please help!

Quick question... if an applicant becomes an overstayer in the declared country of residence and gets the PPR email, can the applicant submit their passport in the country of residence they are currently out of status in? Or do they have to go back to their home country?
1. If you are already out of status, that's something in and of itself to be concerned about.
2. It shouldn't have any bearing on PPR. I don't think they even have a way of knowing. Assuming US, Canada wouldn't be looking at your I-94 info.
3. If you are not already out of status, I'd recommend not to put yourself in that situation just to get the PPR thing done smoothly. I'd contact IIRC for other out of country options.

TaliaMal

Jul 18, 2018
1. If you are already out of status, that's something in and of itself to be concerned about.
2. It shouldn't have any bearing on PPR. I don't think they even have a way of knowing. Assuming US, Canada wouldn't be looking at your I-94 info.
3. If you are not already out of status, I'd recommend not to put yourself in that situation just to get the PPR thing done smoothly. I'd contact IIRC for other out of country options.
Thank you for responding.

It’s actually the U.K. and I’m a bit worried as I am overstaying due to medical grounds. I have major medical tests to be carried out in two weeks time and the U.K. authorities don’t have a special procedure for visa extensions based on medical grounds. Plus all other extension applications cost an arm and a leg just for the two weeks I need to sort out my tests.

I’m just worried about if the PPR mail comes while I’m still here and if I can actually submit my passport here without issues or if I have to go back to my home country which complicates my life right now. *sigh

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Thank you for responding.

It’s actually the U.K. and I’m a bit worried as I am overstaying due to medical grounds. I have major medical tests to be carried out in two weeks time and the U.K. authorities don’t have a special procedure for visa extensions based on medical grounds. Plus all other extension applications cost an arm and a leg just for the two weeks I need to sort out my tests.

I’m just worried about if the PPR mail comes while I’m still here and if I can actually submit my passport here without issues or if I have to go back to my home country which complicates my life right now. *sigh
I see. Hope you get well soon .
I think the bigger concern here is overstaying. My opinion would be for you to keep possession of your passport at all times. Can you see if you can avail some service that would expedite the passport processing of if you could yourself walk into a Canadian consulate to get the stamping (if healthy enough)? Calling IIRC (saying no more than just wanting to not mail the pp) would be one option.

Reactions: TaliaMal

rix_08

Feb 12, 2018
I have a query regarding shipping of indian passport for copr visa/stamping. I am FSW-O indian national residing in USA. The ppr email I received says I need to send it to Ottawa CPC. Ideally as per indian passport rules, the passport is not to be shipped outside the country of residence. What should I do in this case ? Should I ask CIC to change my centre to within the US.

Has an Indian national residing in US sent their passports to Ottawa for stamping and faced any issues with the shipping ?

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey All,

Can you please let me know where should i attach my same name affidavit in my Post ITA profile? Shall i add in the same document as my LOE?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
I have a query regarding shipping of indian passport for copr visa/stamping. I am FSW-O indian national residing in USA. The ppr email I received says I need to send it to Ottawa CPC. Ideally as per indian passport rules, the passport is not to be shipped outside the country of residence. What should I do in this case ? Should I ask CIC to change my centre to within the US.

Has an Indian national residing in US sent their passports to Ottawa for stamping and faced any issues with the shipping ?
Congrats.
Yes. Quite a few of us have. I am awaiting the return of our PPs now. CIC didn't answer my questions in time. So, I ended up sending it

rix_08

Feb 12, 2018
Congrats.
Yes. Quite a few of us have. I am awaiting the return of our PPs now. CIC didn't answer my questions in time. So, I ended up sending it
thanks. I will create the shipping labels for both onward and return then. Did you sign the commercial invoices for both onward and return ?

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
thanks. I will create the shipping labels for both onward and return then. Did you sign the commercial invoices for both onward and return ?
Yes, signed them for both ways .
I used FedEx ship managed advanced option. Otherwise, you are forced to pay for Express option. In my case, no point expediting it.
Also, you have to use your account to pay in order for the return label to be generated. Some others have had luck at their local UPS store. Mine wouldn't generate it.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Oh wow!! So you got a mail for the uodate?? Your aor must be around 10th March.

It's been 153 days still in ip1

I moved to IP2 today, 147 days after AOR. After being stuck in IP1 for so long I never thought this day would ever come.

I hope PPR is next.