+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Jul 17, 2018
I am starting to get worried now.
Hoping to get it soon.
which province are you in?
Whats your status showing?
I am in Ontario
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I am in Ontario
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine is exactly same thing since March 28th 2018 men.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Did you order the gcms notes; is your eleigibilty recommend passed ?
I have already ordered and received two sets of notes, received respectively on June 18 and on July 30. The information on both notes is identical except the due date that changed. In both notes Eligibility was Recommended Pass since April 11, and Security and Criminality not started. So since that recommendation made by Case analyst on April 11, there has been no further action on my application.

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
For folks who are on this thread and live in USA, did you have to send your passports to Canada for stamping? And if yes, did you choose Fedex ground or a different option for the return envelope.
FedEx ground to and fro. Saves quite a bit compared to Express. Also, you can only do this via the Ship Manager Advanced. Lite only gives you Express options.

Pacemaker

Aug 1, 2018
Got below revert for Inquiry:
What does it mean ?
Is it positive?

Good day Swapnil Desai,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Reactions: primukh26

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Got below revert for Inquiry:
What does it mean ?
Is it positive?

Good day Swapnil Desai,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
It's sort of the same update everybody gets. Same as the info u see when you login to CIC account. Maybe call and ask specific questions to the agent. Sometimes they give info regarding the eligibility, BGC etc