+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
My AOR is March 31st.... But I am still in IP1.... Did you request any GCMS notes or speak to an agent?
No I have not requested for GCMS notes. Checked once with CIC, was advised then that the Eligibility was recommended pass. That was before i went into IP2. Went into Ip2 after 3 weeks of that call. So I don't think that effected anything.

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'm sorry...little confusion in understanding your question..... the visa office which processed my application was Ottawa......and she said to which visa office I need to send my passport will be communicated soon.....
which stage are you in ...currently....??.
No problem :) I am stuck at London VO thats y i asked about ur visa office. I am at ip2 since 13 June.

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I finally got to speak with an agent yesterday... I asked them regarding my application... They said everything looks fine... So I asked Have I passed eligibility and background checks.... The agent said it has not yet been set passed.... I asked is there any problem, he said no no there is no problem at all.... Has anyone been told this before? "not yet been set passed"

Reactions: Chris78

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I finally got to speak with an agent yesterday... I asked them regarding my application... They said everything looks fine... So I asked Have I passed eligibility and background checks.... The agent said it has not yet been set passed.... I asked is there any problem, he said no no there is no problem at all.... Has anyone been told this before? "not yet been set passed"
Personally, I have called several times and every time they tell me the same thing as they told you. I even requested notes two times, and the two notes look identical, except the due date that changed. OAR March 2nd, MEP and IP1 March 8th, Since April 11th Eligibility recommended pass, security and criminality not started according to notes received on June 18th and July 30th. So since April 11th, my file has not even been touched by anybody. Over the phone, they keep saying all is OK.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, IP2 finally after a wait of close to 5 months. Phew!
AOR - 4th March 2018
IP2 - 1st August 2018
I got my GCMS notes today and my application status changed to IP2 at the same time coincidentally.
Fingers crossed for PPR!
Mine too was the same. As soon as I paid for the notes, it changed to IP2. Just read my notes which I ordered in June 22. It was already approved at the time I ordered notes. All the best, PPR on the way, or you may have already received it as I am catching up on posts :D

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Personally, I have called several times and every time they tell me the same thing as they told you. I even requested notes two times, and the two notes look identical, except the due date that changed. OAR March 2nd, MEP and IP1 March 8th, Since April 11th Eligibility recommended pass, security and criminality not started according to notes received on June 18th and July 30th. So since April 11th, my file has not even been touched by anybody. Over the phone, they keep saying all is OK.
I dont get it... I mean here is the thing.... If there really are that many applications... everyone's application should be taking time.... Why then are some people... who submitted later or around the same time, receiving their PPRs so fast?

Reactions: Chris78

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the Golden mail just a while ago..... Finally the wait is over and I’m overwhelmed. Thank you everyone on this forum for helping me out and keeping me sane...especially kingkurly LegalFalcon for the support.
Congratulations my friend, I am delighted for you. I know the feeling. Hope you had a great celebration! :)

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I dont get it... I mean here is the thing.... If there really are that many applications... everyone's application should be taking time.... Why then are some people... who submitted later or around the same time, receiving their PPRs so fast?
I believe there is really nothing we can understand when it comes to IRCC. Delay in processing application seems to have no justification. If I consider my case with Recommended pass for almost 5 months, and no further action for 5 months, I can say that even God cannot understand the logic followed by CIC

Reactions: primukh26

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi ,
Congrats !
How much time does it take to get the passport back after submitting . Also is it delivered to the address or it needs to picked up from the visa office ?
I dont know.. I submitted on 3 August and its ur choice to opt for courier or collection.

devyani12

Aug 6, 2018
Hey can you tell me what number to all them on ?