March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi all,

Aor-march 30
IP1- 10th april
Ip2- 23rd july.

Recently received the status as updated on the CIC account that was checked by my husband. But there was no change. Now when i login into the CIC a/c it shows submitted instead of updated?? Was the earlier update the ghost update?? And does the ghost update goes to submitted once you have clicked on it!! Can someone please confirm. Thanks
My AOR is March 31st.... But I am still in IP1.... Did you request any GCMS notes or speak to an agent?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Yes mine changed to IP2 on the same date August 01st. But on August 02nd i received another ghost update which made me curious so i called IRCC and was told that my application stands approved and PPR email will be sent out in the days to come.
Hi,
Are you residing in Pakistan? Have you got your PPR email?

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Application Stats : Application/profile updated
When I clicked inside to see what has changed, nothing. Perhaps a ghost update? (AOS 13 March; IP1 August 1st)

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Hi All,

I think I moved to IP2 over the weekend. Background check says "Processing your BG check" but Eligibility is still under review.

My timeline:

AOR March 20th
IP1 March 28th
IP2 August 5th

FSW-O

Abhi

devyani12

Aug 6, 2018
Hi friends
Got PPR at 10:57 am and was really on cloud nine to receive... Couldn't believe because just two days before I got to know eligibility review required because it failed due to NOC through gcms notes.. but anyways senior officer approved it..
Thanx to all of you as you guys have been very supportive in this entire journey... Without u guys, it was impossible to achieve this success.. I have found this forum really helpful in my tensed hours...
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
ADR changed to NA 30 July
PPR 3 August
Passport submitted 3 August
Hi ,
Congrats !
How much time does it take to get the passport back after submitting . Also is it delivered to the address or it needs to picked up from the visa office ?

Rubi111

Jan 19, 2018
Yesterday, I got a message in my cic account. They are asking proof of funds. So my parent gave me this money to help me. I hope there are no issues with this.
They say that they will make decision based on the explanation I will provide.
Hope everything goes well.
Any thoughts anybody?
What stage are you on? IP1? IP2? plz share your timeline.

kirankb

Jan 8, 2018
I suggest you apply for gcms notes. The notes take 30 days and usually a case officer has to review them before they are release which thus have at times pushed applications forward. You can use www.getgcms.com

If you still insist on calling them use this number
+1-613-944-4000 use google Hangout or Skype
Thanks for the help... I called them an hour back from India...after a 17 min queue they attended my call...she said mine was approved on 4th...literally she said "just chill and relax, you will be informed regarding the same".

Thank you guys and all the best for everyone.....god bless you and all your dreams along with PPR come true very very soon:):)

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the help... I called them an hour back from India...after a 17 min queue they attended my call...she said mine was approved on 4th...literally she said "just chill and relax, you will be informed regarding the same".

Thank you guys and all the best for everyone.....god bless you and all your dreams along with PPR come true very very soon:):)
Amazing... congrats. Which Visa office??

kirankb

Jan 8, 2018
All the best
I'm sorry...little confusion in understanding your question..... the visa office which processed my application was Ottawa......and she said to which visa office I need to send my passport will be communicated soon.....
which stage are you in ...currently....??.