+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I’m so worried now.

Aor -19th March
MEP - 24th March
Ghost update - Additional documents N/A a month after and nothing ever since. I haven’t even been able to speak to anyone because it keeps disconnecting due to high volume of calls. I ordered GCMS notes early this month. What can I do now? Anybody with my timeline here?
Did you receive any updates? Similar timeline...

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My AOR is 4th March. Still in IP1. FSW Outland. London VO. When is a good time to apply for GCMS notes? Before 6 months or after 6 months?
You don't have to wait 6 months to order your notes. Anytime after 2 months is good time. I ordered mine on June 22 and still haven't received it. However, the day I ordered it, my application moved to IP2 and 5 days later the PPR. Go ahead and order your notes.

Reactions: varungorur2005

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello everyone. Congratulations to those who got their PPRs and best wishes to the rest of us.
Details of my application are as below:
AOR - 26 March 2018. FSW- Outland, Place - India. Status - IP1 (As we understand in this forum)
My query - I am currently unmarried but planning to get married soon in a few months. How will it affect my case? Of course Ill have to update CIC with this information.
Kindly suggest. Thanking in anticipation.
You have to raise CSE to IRCC if u will have marriage certificate before ppr and notify IRCC you will get married and list your partner as non-accompanying such that your partner will not affect your current case and crs points and list that your partner is not interested coming to Canada at the moment and you will sponsor your partner in the future. If you notify IRCC as to include partner as accompanying spouse so your partner also gets ppr when You get it also it delayed the processing time and if any of your partner experience or language affects ur crs to lower, your application is rejected, the best practice most people do is notify IRCC your partner as non-accompanying

shivam_123

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied under express entry in March, 2018. The status shows "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Anybody has got PR who applied in March, 2018?

Is this the normal waiting time? I know the processing time is 6 months but was just wandering how much it is taking for other people who applied in March.

Thanks

Reactions: Aadien0718

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I applied under express entry in March, 2018. The status shows "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Is this the normal waiting time? I know the processing time is 6 months but was just wandering how much it is taking for other people who applied in March.

Thanks
Welcome to the club!! Many of us on the same boat. Did you try calling or ordering GCMS notes to find out your application status??

Larissa.o

May 7, 2018
Hi everyone!

Finally got my PPR after 4 months of waiting!

FSW-Outland (Brazil)
AOR: March 25th
Meds passed: April 6th
IP2: July 23rd or 24th (don't know exactly as I didn't get an email)
PPR: July 25th
Visa Office: Ottawa
Family of 2 (Me + husband)

Best of luck to all!! :)

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Guys....I have been a rather sleepy follower of this group....But a regular one....
I just wanted to ask that I applied for permanent residency via the express entry, it's been a long wait(4 Months) however, I got a mail telling me that my application is being processed at the CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney Office. Really did seem strange to me as I think it is just the first stage. Why has it taken so much time and how much more time will it take?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi Guys....I have been a rather sleepy follower of this group....But a regular one....
I just wanted to ask that I applied for permanent residency via the express entry, it's been a long wait(4 Months) however, I got a mail telling me that my application is being processed at the CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney Office. Really did seem strange to me as I think it is just the first stage. Why has it taken so much time and how much more time will it take?
Hi, Did you send any email asking the details about your application??

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks
I am on the same boat buddy, March 25 still same thing. Waiting for my PPR

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
You don't have to wait 6 months to order your notes. Anytime after 2 months is good time. I ordered mine on June 22 and still haven't received it. However, the day I ordered it, my application moved to IP2 and 5 days later the PPR. Go ahead and order your notes.
But I have applied thru an agent. If I apply for GCMS, will it get delivered to my agent ? The reason why I am asking is once I emailed London VO to find out the status and they replied back to my agent saying the correspondence should always come from my agent.