+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
hi mine is also being processed at Nova Scotia unfortunately and I heard some applications get processed there and PPR is issued from CIO as well. But I also heard that CIO NOva Scotia is very slow unlike OTTAWA. Anyone else's file stuck at CIO Nova Scotia guys??? My AOR is March 18th CEC inland.
Any movement on yours buddy ?

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Dear All,

i guess the biometric will affect those waiting for PPR as well, except countries exempted for now. Bio-metric info was just included in my profile.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
i guess the biometric will affect those waiting for PPR as well, except countries exempted for now. Bio-metric info was just included in my profile.[/QUOTE]
It is being rolled out for only new applications, new field have been added coz the portal is same for all. Will not affect ones in processing.

Larissa.o

May 7, 2018
Hey congratulations!!

I remember telling you to wait and you should get yours soon. I am so happy for you.

By the way, when are you planning to travel?

You did!! :D
Thanks, friend!

I'm planning on November... at least for a "soft landing", as my medicals expire on January.
If I end up going for a "soft landing" and then coming back to Brazil, I guess mid 19 will be the way to go.
I must say that although it seems like short notice, I'm eager to move still within this year!

How about you?

bfamaral

Apr 5, 2018
Dear All,

i guess the biometric will affect those waiting for PPR as well, except countries exempted for now. Bio-metric info was just included in my profile.
Did your status change from “submitted” to “application/profile updated” today?

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018

Sendze

Jul 20, 2018
I have been in IP1 since forever...
I received my AOR on March 31st, 2018.
And then I passed my Medical on April 10th, 2018.
And since then nothing. I have been waiting for almost 4 months now. It will be 4 months this week.
I sent 2 webforms to cic asking if everything is fine or is there anything else they need from me... Nothing.. no reply..
I tried calling them yesterday, could not reach an agent. I will be travelling out of US soon... And I don't know how long this is going to take.
This is taking forever... I do not know what's taking so long... My patience is really wearing out and I dont know what else I could do to find out where my application is.
Hi Primukh
We got very similar timelines
AOR March 31st
Medicals 11th of April
Stuck in IP1 since...:confused:
Have not contacted CIC, hope not. Except 6 month deadline is over.
Let's be hopeful

Reactions: primukh26

Runicchief347

Jul 25, 2018
Hey,

I'm currently in temporary accommodation due to my work and I am now moving to a different site (still within the same country). I gave IRCC my permanent address and that is where I am legally registered as shown on the police certificate. Do I need to inform them that I am moving to a new temporary address ?
Thanks,

AOR March11th
MEP - 10th April
IP1 since then
FSW-Outland England, UK.

ODUADO

Sep 28, 2014
Hello everyone , I have just requested for GCMS notes. March 10 AOR. On note the eligibility page where the case analyst commented there is a section on the top right with S.16(1)(C). I want to please ask if anyone has an idea what this means.
My eligibility is recommended passed

Bello123

Jul 31, 2018
Hello everyone , I have just requested for GCMSnotes. March 10 AOR. On note the eligibilitypage where the case analyst commented there is a section on the top right with S.16(1)(C). I want to please ask if anyone has an idea whatthis means.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone , I have just requested for GCMS notes. March 10 AOR. On note the eligibility page where the case analyst commented there is a section on the top right with S.16(1)(C). I want to please ask if anyone has an idea what this means.
Hello everyone , I have just requested for GCMSnotes. March 10 AOR. On note the eligibilitypage where the case analyst commented there is a section on the top right with S.16(1)(C). I want to please ask if anyone has an idea whatthis means.
Why do you have two different handles when it's the same person? :D:D

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Did those who have not received a PPR notice the Biometrics section under Applicant Information? This was never there before... Did anyone else see this?

Robion

May 30, 2018
You did!! :D
Thanks, friend!

I'm planning on November... at least for a "soft landing", as my medicals expire on January.
If I end up going for a "soft landing" and then coming back to Brazil, I guess mid 19 will be the way to go.
I must say that although it seems like short notice, I'm eager to move still within this year!

How about you?
Ok thats great!!

I am planning to land in September though my medicals are valid till March. The idea is get accustomed as early as possible and as the fresh start is still awaiting there.

Reactions: Larissa.o