5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Congrats....on a Saturday wow!
Hi Guys, we got our PPR through email yesterday... however the CIC status still shows IP1 ... not sure if there is any connect between the web-forms raised earlier and ppr email. I was thinking to order gcms this week...so hang on guys it will definitely come.. ITA 20Dec'17, AOR 17March'18, PPR 21July'18.. Thank you everyone for sharing their updates and experiences, much appreciated.. All the best..

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
btw, office for activity under security is CIO. which city is this? has someone whose been under SS has their office same as CIO?
CIO stands for central intake office. And SS is handled by different agencies, it is not something which is handled by visa office.

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Can you tell me your passport processing timeline at POS? I recently submitted mine and would like an idea of what to expect

Hi All,
I finally received PPR tonight from my VO - Port of Spain, Trinidad. This is much relief after waiting for 114 days since AOR on Mar15th. Yesterday I received a ghost update so I had a feeling it was close.
For those of you still waiting, keep the faith and hang in there for just a little bit longer. Many thanks for all the contributors to this forum - this made the wait somewhat bearable and it was good to get all the helpful advice and learn from others' experiences. See you guys on the other side....

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Guys i have received my GCMS notes last week, everything is passed except security which is "Not Started" yet but in the notes section it is mentioned s(15)1 but there is no blank page. Is it normal?? my AOR March 10, 2018

Robion

May 30, 2018
Guys i have received my GCMS notes last week, everything is passed except security which is "Not Started" yet but in the notes section it is mentioned s(15)1 but there is no blank page. Is it normal?? my AOR March 10, 2018
Could you share your GCMS notes here with us?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes that’s normal so don’t panic... look for sections such as
- NOTES(around the end of the gcms doc)
- ACTIVITY
- OUTGOING

and last but not least what’s mentioned on Page# 2

Reactions: Robion and Hina.K

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
harneetk said:
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am in this status since 11 June... Aor 23 March... When can I expect PPR as I am in IP2 since 6 weeks

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yes that’s normal so don’t panic... look for sections such as
- NOTES(around the end of the gcms doc)
- ACTIVITY
- OUTGOING

and last but not least what’s mentioned on Page# 2
Page 2 states that..
Eligibility: passed
Security: Not started
HIRV
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation
Info Sharing: Complete
Final.

Notes seems ok, didn’t find anything to worry about.