Security: Not started
HIRV
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation
Info Sharing: Complete
Final.

Notes seems ok, didn’t find anything to worry about.
On Page 1 does it mention any Group Name or is it blank ?

And what does your activity 1 to 10 say? Is there security mention there

Check this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-issued-post-ppr-observation-and-analysis.482478/

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am in this status since 10 April
AOR 25 March
When Should I expect PPR??
Anyone near same time-line got PPR??

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
harneetk said:
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am in this status since 11 June... Aor 23 March... When can I expect PPR as I am in IP2 since 6 weeks
There is nothing you can conclude from the msgs tbh. You should call iRCC to find out the status of eligibility, criminality and background check if they have been started and or passed

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am in this status since 10 April
AOR 25 March
When Should I expect PPR??
Anyone near same time-line got PPR??
There is nothing you can conclude from the msgs tbh. You should call iRCC to find out the status of eligibility, criminality and background check if they have been started and or passed

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
C
Called... file is in NDVO

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
C

Called... file is in NDVO
File being in your local visa office seems to be a good news imho, ultimately ppr and visa is gonna be issued from there... but because of the volume of Indian applications are high ndvo tends to be a little slow, nothing other than that imho.
At the max August main mil jaayega agar July main naa mila to

Reactions: harneetk

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
File being in your local visa office seems to be a good news imho, ultimately ppr and visa is gonna be issued from there... but because of the volume of Indian applications are high ndvo tends to be a little slow, nothing other than that imho.
At the max August main mil jaayega agar July main naa mila to
hope so.. becoming bit impatient... cannot concentrate anywhere..

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018

But why current status shows "Submitted". This is when I login my CIC online portal. Does this make any sense.

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hey, how much time does CIC give from COPR to landing? Is it 30 days?
Also, once you have landed but don't have the PR card yet, is there any restriction on international travel?