+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Robion

May 30, 2018
What I understand after reading my GCMS notes is that criminal and security checks, in normal cases, does not take much time. Eligibility review takes up majority of the time since it is checked multiple times by different people i.e. case analyst, program assistant, case officer. Majority of the actions performed in my application for the first 3 months were about Eligibility. On the criminality part, the biographic info was submitted to the partner agency. So I guess that was the beginning of it and it didn't take much time after that.

So if your eligibility is ‘recommend passed’ it could mean it requires one final OK. Then your criminal checks will commence with the help of different agencies and it could take a few days(depending on the agencies responding back to ircc).
Thank you buddy for sharing info with me. Well I have moved to IP2 now.

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
I know we are all frustrated and hoping for the best but here what I have decided to do:
Focus on other stuff in my life. If CIC need more docs, they will send you emails, if they are in some process, they will update your profile and you will get an email, if they approved, you will get an email. We can call them as much as we want, but the person on the other side will read what is on the website and will ask to wait. I know its psychologically comforting to know that your application is moving but at the end even movement doesnt mean that you are close to finish line. You all will get your PR unless you hear otherwise from them. So as long as they dont ask you or tell you, you have better chances of good news. No news is good news. I know some of you wont agree with me but this is what I tell myself and it helps me not to worry. If it helps you then I will be happy and it doesnt then please ignore this post
i comfort myself the same way sometimes it actually works and sometimes not i crossed 120days
lets encourage each other

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Congratulations everyone who has got PPR. Just waiting and praying that we get ours too. Only 15 days left for 5 months to get over still in ip1. Just waiting that our turn comes soon

Neo_21

Sep 22, 2017
Hi Guys, we got our PPR through email yesterday... however the CIC status still shows IP1 ... not sure if there is any connect between the web-forms raised earlier and ppr email. I was thinking to order gcms this week...so hang on guys it will definitely come.. ITA 20Dec'17, AOR 17March'18, PPR 21July'18.. Thank you everyone for sharing their updates and experiences, much appreciated.. All the best..