14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hey Guys!

I called up IRCC guys today through Skype and luckily got through them in possibly an hour's time.

Honestly speaking I was quite annoyed to learn literally no action has taken so far since the file was submitted on 23.03.2018 and all the executive said to me is;

1. Your eligibility looks very good and still not passed - 2nd review pending
2. Criminality and Security yet to be started.

He had only so much to say and lastly was unable to comment anything else as the file is still under 6 months criteria.

I thought must share this info with you all so you can possibly help or share your experiences with me and advise me on further course of action.

Thanks in Advance.
What I understand after reading my GCMS notes is that criminal and security checks, in normal cases, does not take much time. Eligibility review takes up majority of the time since it is checked multiple times by different people i.e. case analyst, program assistant, case officer. Majority of the actions performed in my application for the first 3 months were about Eligibility. On the criminality part, the biographic info was submitted to the partner agency. So I guess that was the beginning of it and it didn't take much time after that.

So if your eligibility is ‘recommend passed’ it could mean it requires one final OK. Then your criminal checks will commence with the help of different agencies and it could take a few days(depending on the agencies responding back to ircc).

Reactions: Robion

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi all
I just cic third time and did not get any satisfactory response. She told me my file is transferred to NDVO and they don't have access to file. I don't know what to do now? In IP2 since 11 June

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am in this status since 11 June... Aor 23 March... When can I expect PPR as I am in IP2 since 5 weeks

Mine is exactly same thing My AOR is March 25 and Medical Passed in on March 28 and since April 2 I am in this situation.
Still Confused what are they doing.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi all
I just cic third time and did not get any satisfactory response. She told me my file is transferred to NDVO and they don't have access to file. I don't know what to do now? In IP2 since 11 June
Is it okk that we call them more than once and that too before 6 months of time period?
What all questions did you ask can you please share if you dont mind?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Is it okk that we call them more than once and that too before 6 months of time period?
What all questions did you ask can you please share if you dont mind?
Yes its absolutely fine. They did not give any answer

Reactions: Aadien0718

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
In IP1 since March 15. To say that I'm frustrated and irritated to the core will be an understatement. My eligibility is recommended passed, yet they haven't started BGC or criminality.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
So frustrating
In IP1 since March 15. To say that I'm frustrated and irritated to the core will be an understatement. My eligibility is recommended passed, yet they haven't started BGC or criminality.

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
I know we are all frustrated and hoping for the best but here what I have decided to do:
Focus on other stuff in my life. If CIC need more docs, they will send you emails, if they are in some process, they will update your profile and you will get an email, if they approved, you will get an email. We can call them as much as we want, but the person on the other side will read what is on the website and will ask to wait. I know its psychologically comforting to know that your application is moving but at the end even movement doesnt mean that you are close to finish line. You all will get your PR unless you hear otherwise from them. So as long as they dont ask you or tell you, you have better chances of good news. No news is good news. I know some of you wont agree with me but this is what I tell myself and it helps me not to worry. If it helps you then I will be happy and it doesnt then please ignore this post

Reactions: Sendze and Robion