+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

hss2

Jul 19, 2018
Urgent help required!!!!

I m a graduate, working from past 2yrs 2 months. I aim to apply for EE aftr 3 years of work experience.

I've got a job offer from Indian government for a Chief minister fellowship program in which I will work for the government projects temporarily for 11 months.
It will be full time work n will be paid through stipend.

I wanted to knw if this will get counted in total work experience to complete my 3 years. I haveto reply to offer in next 24 hours. Please help.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Ur timeline?
AOR: March 25
Medical Passed: April 10
Applied under CEC , residing inside Canada.
since then no update
I called CIC 16 July. They said we are still doing your background check.
I looked at the spreadsheet looks like March 27AOR got the PPR yesterday. So hoping to get it soon.

Also, can you tell me that why its taking so long in background check. I think its been like that since April 10.
Is it due to I landed as Permanent Resident in 2001 with my family and then left due to medical issues with family. I was minor at that time just 11 years old.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR: March 25
Medical Passed: April 10
Applied under CEC , residing inside Canada.
since then no update
I called CIC 16 July. They said we are still doing your background check.
I looked at the spreadsheet looks like March 27AOR got the PPR yesterday. So hoping to get it soon.

Also, can you tell me that why its taking so long in background check. I think its been like that since April 10.
Is it due to I landed as Permanent Resident in 2001 with my family and then left due to medical issues with family. I was minor at that time just 11 years old.
Really , no idea,, I am too trapped in this worst system glitches....

Larissa.o

May 7, 2018
Hello Can you please add me to the whats app group. +1204-963-0926

I am new to the group
AOR - March 25
Med Passed - April 10
Current Status: Submitted since April 10
No update after that.
I am inside Canada, applied through EE
I am worried now.

Any one nearing same timeline.

Mine is very similar

FSW-Outland
AOR: March 25th
Medicals passed: April 6th
Eligibility as per GCMS: Recommended Passed
BCG: Not started
1 dependent and some travel history

The next due date we had in GCMS notes was July 14th... but no change was made up to now... seems there might be an overload in CIC.

Reactions: Aadien0718

MTRM

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

This is my timeline
FSW-Outland / Visa Office Ottawa
Principal applicant + Dependent(spouse)
ITA 14/4/18
AOR 16/3/18
Medical Passed 11/4/18
RPRF 25/4/18
IP2 16/7/18
Ghost Update 19/7/18

Call today to CIC and they told me everything was good and that I passed the Eligibility and Background check too, any guesses when im going to received my PPR?? Thanx in advance

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

This is my timeline
FSW-Outland / Visa Office Ottawa
Principal applicant + Dependent(spouse)
ITA 14/4/18
AOR 16/3/18
Medical Passed 11/4/18
RPRF 25/4/18
IP2 16/7/18
Ghost Update 19/7/18

Call today to CIC and they told me everything was good and that I passed the Eligibility and Background check too, any guesses when im going to received my PPR?? Thanx in advance
eod!

Reactions: MTRM

Sagj

Jul 19, 2018
Hello folks,
I am a PNP nominee applied from out of Canada. AOR for Express entry was 14 March 2018, IP2 as per my CIC account on 26 June.

I am since then trying to find out where is my file as I understand considering my nationality and country of residence the file should go to London office. But whenever I call IRCC Ottawa they say that "your file is being transferred and you will receive a letter with regards to case processing office once transfer is complete."

I am confused, what letter they are talking about ? Do other receive such letters when the file is transferred?

Also why it seems like a process even? Since I understand that it is supposed to be an e-file not paper based info?

Please help me understand....