+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Rumsam

Jun 28, 2018
Matches what I said above - moved to IP2 pretty early in the piece and now waiting.
Please call cic and confirm...my came a month back but went into junk and I never knew that I got golden mail...yesterday when I called then only got to know...now it will take another month for them to resend

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
I tried to call them today but got no chance to connect,Still trying

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Hello All,

I called CIC today and they said that there are two level of background checks. First one is completed and second one has not started yet by visa officer. What does that mean? In auto message, it say background check in progress which should be ip2. My file is in CIO , Sydney still..any implications?

Reactions: Rumsam

Rumsam

Jun 28, 2018
Hello All,

I called CIC today and they said that there are two level of background checks. First one is completed and second one has not started yet by visa officer. What does that mean? In auto message, it say background check in progress which should be ip2. My file is in CIO , Sydney still..any implications?
I think that should be fine

rivertosouth

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hello All,

Have you ordered GCMS note?

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
I got my AOR or March 2nd and still haven't heard anything back from CIC. Should I seriously get worried now?