+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

medwiz

May 25, 2014
These refer to stages that appear in your full application status on your account

IP1 refers to when this appears..usuall very soon after acknowledgement of receipt:

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

IP 2 appears later on in the application:

Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

They may give an indication of what stage ur application is at

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
These refer to stages that appear in your full application status on your account

IP1 refers to when this appears..usuall very soon after acknowledgement of receipt:

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

IP 2 appears later on in the application:

Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

They may give an indication of what stage ur application is at
Thanks a lot for your response. I seem to have both of these in my status. Does that mean I'm in IP2? I'm seeing the same screen for over a month now.

"Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks a lot for your response. I seem to have both of these in my status. Does that mean I'm in IP2? I'm seeing the same screen for over a month now.

"Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"
Yup, in IP2. The only thing medwiz got wrong was that in IP1, your BGC reads, "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Reactions: medwiz

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Yup, in IP2. The only thing medwiz got wrong was that in IP1, your BGC reads, "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
How long does it take usually from IP2 to PPR? They requested for an additional document which I submitted on 6th April. They seem to have opened that on June 3rd.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
How long does it take usually from IP2 to PPR? They requested for an additional document which I submitted on 6th April. They seem to have opened that on June 3rd.
depends. Sometimes people move to IP2 within the first 45-50 days of application and then they get their PPR after another 60 days. In other cases, there are those who never move to IP2 and get PPR (directly from IP1). Generally, those who move into IP2 after more than 3-4 months of application tend to get it the fastest. I have been on IP2 now for about 9 days (88th day since AoR)

Last edited:

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
In IP1 from 126 days...I hope to see some movement sooner than soon

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
My Aor is 4 April and I am on Ip2 from 18 May ( 52 days )Till now it is nothing,There was a ghost update on 5 June but than again nothing till now.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
My Aor is 4 April and I am on Ip2 from 18 May ( 52 days )Till now it is nothing,There was a ghost update on 5 June but than again nothing till now.
Matches what I said above - moved to IP2 pretty early in the piece and now waiting.