+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Instructions say we have to submit within 30 days but I have normally heard it's 3 days...also we only have to submit the passport and photographs
follow the instructions and think logically - three days is an insanely low amount of time to do anything.

Reactions: Rumsam

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guy, I think I need help, I received my GCMS notes, AOR 19th of March, and there are 70 odd activities in there and some of the text seems to be confusing/contradicting, i.e one says
Assessment Type: Candidate Assessment
New Value: Passed - Candidate

and the next "New Value" goes to "Calculation In Progress" -> "Calculate" -> "Not Started" -> "Passed - Candidate" and this goes one for some pages.

Anyone knows what is going on? Maybe #legalfalcon can shed some light.

Thanks in advance
check page#2 for status of Eligibility, Criminality, Medical, and Security, and then for detailed information, around pages 128-129.

Reactions: Megalith27

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Hello All,

I am in Ip2 from June 22. Today, I called CIC, they said eligibility is passed now, only security check is not started. Once that is done, you will get ppr mail..it is the only thing pending. They said can't tell exactly when can I expect the same? Any idea approximately how much time it will take for ppr and what will happen in final security check.?

RoshanMasood

May 24, 2018
Hi,

I have the following questions:

1- Is the CIC help line contact number different when calling from with un Canada and when calling from over seas ?
If yes, what are the respective numbers ?
2- Can the Secondary start their PR process If he reaches Canada before the primary applicant ?

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
Below is the extract from my GCMS notes, apologies for it being too lengthy, tried to capture as much as possible from the assessment and notes point of view. By looking at these notes, I can understand that they is a required document for my step-daughter who is one of dependents accompanying me, I have submitted IMM5406 for her using the CSE on 25th of May and have received confirmation that it's been added to my case on 21st of June. Have to note that this document was not the part of the required documents listed in the Document Checklist and every document listed in the checklist I have submitted.
By looking at below can someone knowledgeable advise if there is something I need to worry about or/and more importantly do I need to provide some additional supporting documents using CSE while I still have a chance. Also, where should I be looking for more clues and what kind of?
I am struggling to understand at what stage my application is and what is there anything that is causing the delay.
Many Thanks

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTE 3
Created Date: 2018/04/05
Created By: C9995
Updated Date: 2018/04/05
Updated By: C9995
Resticted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION: XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 2018-03-19 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** MEDICAL VALID Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - SPOUSE/CL Indication of previous relationships documentation not on file - (Surname, Name) DEP 1: Custody/Authorization to travel PNP Triage: Refer to IR
______________________________________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (Surname, Name), MARRIED PASSPORT EXPIRY: date SPOUSE/CL (Surname, Name), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 (Surname, Name, age at lock-in date: age), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: Spouse listed as parent Custody documents: Custody/authorization to travel REQUIRED DEP 2 (Surname, Name, age at lock-in-date: age), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents
________________________ PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#:xxxxx. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: Not Verified __________________________________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Surname, Name) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION ______________________________ A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET CRS Score at ITA: 958 / Min CRS Score for Round: 446 Total CRS Points Assessed: 993 ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** __________ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 19MAR2009 tp 18MAR2018 3) Engineer - (NOC2133) 2015/09 to 2017/08 at Company ABC Submitted letter(s) of reference 2017-09-22 which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 207236748 Review required by am officer for lead statement. Review required by an officer for main duties. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirement of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi all
Just a simple query but I dont know y my brain is exhausted so much... may be stressed or nervous.
I am 23 March AOR, PNP-OINP applicant and went to IP2 on 11 June .
I ordered GCMS notes on 28 June.
* In case my application is approved, will it show in notes or not?
* When can I expect my PPR?

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi all
Just a simple query but I dont know y my brain is exhausted so much... may be stressed or nervous.
I am 23 March AOR, PNP-OINP applicant and went to IP2 on 11 June .
I ordered GCMS notes on 28 June.
* In case my application is approved, will it show in notes or not?
* When can I expect my PPR?
Did u call CIC to check if they have already sent u PPR or its approved.
Cic customer care do tell if ur application is approved or PPR is generated. Why wait for notes.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Did u call CIC to check if they have already sent u PPR or its approved.
Cic customer care do tell if ur application is approved or PPR is generated. Why wait for notes.
Yes, I called 10 days back and they told me, we have transferred your file to NDVO and we dont have access to your file and try contacting your Visa Office.
I am very stressed.

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, I called 10 days back and they told me, we have transferred your file to NDVO and we dont have access to your file and try contacting your Visa Office.
I am very stressed.
Ok... dont worry mostly ur eligibility would have passed or they would require local VO to verify few things before ppr.
You will get it soon. All the best.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Below is the extract from my GCMS notes, apologies for it being too lengthy, tried to capture as much as possible from the assessment and notes point of view. By looking at these notes, I can understand that they is a required document for my step-daughter who is one of dependents accompanying me, I have submitted IMM5406 for her using the CSE on 25th of May and have received confirmation that it's been added to my case on 21st of June. Have to note that this document was not the part of the required documents listed in the Document Checklist and every document listed in the checklist I have submitted.
By looking at below can someone knowledgeable advise if there is something I need to worry about or/and more importantly do I need to provide some additional supporting documents using CSE while I still have a chance. Also, where should I be looking for more clues and what kind of?
I am struggling to understand at what stage my application is and what is there anything that is causing the delay.
Many Thanks

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTE 3
Created Date: 2018/04/05
Created By: C9995
Updated Date: 2018/04/05
Updated By: C9995
Resticted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION: XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 2018-03-19 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** MEDICAL VALID Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - SPOUSE/CL Indication of previous relationships documentation not on file - (Surname, Name) DEP 1: Custody/Authorization to travel PNP Triage: Refer to IR
______________________________________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (Surname, Name), MARRIED PASSPORT EXPIRY: date SPOUSE/CL (Surname, Name), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 (Surname, Name, age at lock-in date: age), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: Spouse listed as parent Custody documents: Custody/authorization to travel REQUIRED DEP 2 (Surname, Name, age at lock-in-date: age), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents
________________________ PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#:xxxxx. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: Not Verified __________________________________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Surname, Name) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION ______________________________ A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET CRS Score at ITA: 958 / Min CRS Score for Round: 446 Total CRS Points Assessed: 993 ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** __________ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 19MAR2009 tp 18MAR2018 3) Engineer - (NOC2133) 2015/09 to 2017/08 at Company ABC Submitted letter(s) of reference 2017-09-22 which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 207236748 Review required by am officer for lead statement. Review required by an officer for main duties. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirement of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
been marked for additional review, doesn't mean anything really except that it could take a little longer processing time wise. @legalfalcon , your input would be highly appreciated here.