+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
My status was changed to IP2 today and also received a ghost updated. How long will it take before PPR?
There's no exact time from IP2 to PPR buddy. Im stuck in IP2 for 20 days now. There are some folks stuck there for more than 30 days.

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
I just got an ADR request even though I already submitted all the info before.
Hey, i wonder why this form since you submitted all the info before . Did you change anything till now? Like renewal of passport, travel outside the country? Anything that could’ve have changed existing info on the file? Your application is for single or with dependents?

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
hey folks, I have a question - if I travelled outside my country for a few days last week, do I need to notify IRCC since my PR application is in progress and currently under review?

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
Hey, i wonder why this form since you submitted all the info before . Did you change anything till now? Like renewal of passport, travel outside the country? Anything that could’ve have changed existing info on the file? Your application is for single or with dependents?
It beats me too. :( Absolutely nothing has changed except for added anxiety lol! I'm scrambling to remember what I filled and second guessing myself. My application is actually single but spouse is non accompanying. Any movement in your application?

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
It beats me too. :( Absolutely nothing has changed except for added anxiety lol! I'm scrambling to remember what I filled and second guessing myself. My application is actually single but spouse is non accompanying. Any movement in your application?
no change for me at all. :(

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
You did not take screenshots of your application? There is a way to view the submitted application by changing the URL. Search in this forum for the same and see if it still works. This might help you in recollecting all the information you filled in the application.