Pre-Assessed..
Hi My Time line::

Jan.17 2018 Nomination fr SINP
Jan 24 2018 ITA
March 19 AOR
April 4 MEP/IP1
April 5 IP2
April 21 PPR
Congratulations of your PPR @Mitor You timeline is lightening quick!! WoW! I'm sure you had an amazing weekend ;)

Reactions: Mitor

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amen to that!! Patience is the key. Just wait for the PPR and it will come .. soon
That's absolutely correct. I have no problem waiting for the PPR. I just wish IRCC kept us a bit updated! No update since 12 March makes me wonder, what is going on. By now I am sure that my file must have been transferred to NDVO. I wish Ottawa handled my application till the end. Ah well, the wait continues. Good day my friend :)

Reactions: Mitor

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it’s clear that PNP candidates take lesser time, about a month to get PPR. For us FSW category, it will take longer
Late last year it was exactly the opposite. One of a member of my local viber group vanished for 2 months, scored CLB 9. Her score reached to 434 and she got her ITA for the cut-off 433. She was worried with her work experience documents as she claimed points for self-employment. She got her PPR in 32 days. And now 434 seems like will have to wait till infinity to get their ITA. I wonder how lucky she feels now. If she is still following immigration news, I am sure she feels damn mighty lucky!

Reactions: Zorawar28

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
That's absolutely correct. I have no problem waiting for the PPR. I just wish IRCC kept us a bit updated! No update since 12 March makes me wonder, what is going on. By now I am sure that my file must have been transferred to NDVO. I wish Ottawa handled my application till the end. Ah well, the wait continues. Good day my friend :)
Grass always looks greener on the other side..my timeline is very similar to yours...And my file is being handled at Ottawa VO..still no updates, no news, no ghost updates...no IP2.....
They're all the same..

Reactions: KingKurly

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
I directly went from MEP to IP2. Right now my BG status says, " we are processing your background check and will inform you if we need more information".
@KingKurly any thoughts here?? No IP1 for our friend..direct to IP2....CIC at its best!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grass always looks greener on the other side..my timeline is very similar to yours...And my file is being handled at Ottawa VO..still no updates, no news, no ghost updates...no IP2.....
They're all the same..
That is so true my friend. When things don't work the way one likes, we always analyze about other lucky cases in terms of speed of processing. Hence the wait continues lol

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KingKurly any thoughts here?? No IP1 for our friend..direct to IP2....CIC at its best!
I read one post from a forum member. Recently IRCC has changed the way it process applications. That member talked to an agent and the agent told him that even if an application jumps straight to IP2, doesn't mean that they have cleared other processes. Which means that even if your application is not updated in a timely fashion, chances are, our application is being processed. It's just that we are not few of those lucky ones whose application is approved in about a month time.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
lol... :) Good one!
I read one post from a forum member. Recently IRCC has changed the way it process applications. That member talked to an agent and the agent told him that even if an application jumps straight to IP2, doesn't mean that they have cleared other processes. Which means that even if your application is not updated in a timely fashion, chances are, our application is being processed. It's just that we are not few of those lucky ones whose application is approved in about a month time.

Reactions: KingKurly
Jul 29, 2017
Hi My Time line::

Jan.17 2018 Nomination fr SINP
Jan 24 2018 ITA
March 19 AOR
April 4 MEP/IP1
April 5 IP2
April 21 PPR
Thank you so much for your prompt reply, can you please advise if you've received ghost update which appears as "updated" under details at the main page beside check status and messages button without actual update on ur status before receiving the golden mail?

kamal_786

Mar 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21 May 2017
Nomination.....
7 Feb 2018
AOR Received.
24 March
Hey,

Passport submitted- 19 April 2018
Passport received at NDVO- 20 April 2018

Just checked my IRCC account & got the update message that Your application is approved. :)

I checked on & find the following message.

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 23/04/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Can someone tell how much time will it take to deliver?

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hey,

Passport submitted- 19 April 2018
Passport received at NDVO- 20 April 2018

Just checked my IRCC account & got the update message that Your application is approved. :)

I checked on & find the following message.

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 23/04/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Can someone tell how much time will it take to deliver?
Generally the passports are dispatched the next day for VFS after stamping. So check with them tomorrow and they should have it. All the best and congratulations

Reactions: kamal_786