+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
No update and no additional documents requested by CIC.
AOR 13th March
Medicals passed 21st March
IP1 since 21st March.

No update since then.
FWS-Outland.
Feeling disappointed.
My AOR 's 20th March and I've been on IP1 since 29th of March. Kind of an the same boat. Keep me posted, hope there is some movement this week.

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
My AOR 's 20th March and I've been on IP1 since 29th of March. Kind of an the same boat. Keep me posted, hope there is some movement this week.
I’m in the same boat too. AoR - 29th March, meds cleared and IP1 - 7th April. FSW-O. No update since then. Just a long wait

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
IP1 since 4 April and no update till then...
What's d expected time for PPR?

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Guys, from the March AOR, As we can see there is evidence that CIC has merged NA2 to IP1. So IP1 may take up to 2 months (hopefully less). Then a short IP2 and PPR .
R10 passed right after Med Passed.
In IP1, A11.2 eligibility and criminality is passed.
in IP2 only A40 fraud check (randomly) and security check.

let all be hopeful and optimistic

Last edited:
Reactions: Bal5 and KingKurly

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
guys i called cic today and agent told me i passed eligibility.

does this mean i should finally stop worrying now? lol

my AOR is march 6
Im CEC-O
and Im IP2 since march 16

when can I expect PPR?
hey can you share the number you called on?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Please Guys, I just need your advises.
My AOR is on March 3rd, and MED+IP1 since March 9th. Since then, no updates.
After contacting CIC, I was informed on March 27th that my documents have been transferred to CPC-O. I tried to contact CPC-O several times, but have never got any reply.
I am planning to go for the GCMS notes this week. Please tell me if it is too early to go for the notes. It will soon be 55 days since AOR.
Hoping to hear your inputs please...

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
After contacting CIC, I was informed on March 27th that my documents have been transferred to CPC-O. I tried to contact CPC-O several times, but have never got any reply.
I am planning to go for the GCMS notes this week. Please tell me if it is too early to go for the notes. It will soon be 55 days since AOR.
Yes anything above 60 days is still good to request notes
Remember, the notes are usually generated as soon as you request them and not after one month.
I would still say request after couple of weeks when you have crossed 70-75 days after AOR
But up to your choice.
Good luck and keep us posted :)

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Too soon. The notes may not provide any useful info if you order them now. I would wait ATLEAST 2.5 months before ordering to see if eligibility had cleared. But to each his own.

Reactions: Chris78

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Too soon. The notes may not provide any useful info if you order them now. I would wait ATLEAST 2.5 months before ordering to see if eligibility had cleared. But to each his own.
Thanks.
As you indicated, I think it may be better to wait a couple of week again before requesting. By then I must have reached at least 2.5 months.
Regards

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018

Thanks.
As you indicated, I think it may be better to wait a couple of week again before requesting. By then I must have reached at least 2.5 months.
Regards

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
ITA march 26
AOR march 28
Med april 6
IP1 april 7
PPR April 19

FSW outland
This is the quickest application timelines for FSW-O that I have heard so far. Congratulations to you.

AOR to PPR in just 3 weeks ...amazing. Can you please let us know your NOC and whether single applicant or with Family.

All the Best

thnks,
tbn2k18