+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
I am hopeful this week just like I was at the start of last week for some update, however, not expecting anything this week too. I assume, IRCC is working on our application but not updating us unless document is required. I am hoping for IP2 straight after IP1, PPR would be awesome in next 4 weeks! Anyway, good luck to us all waiting for any update.
I know...it's difficult to get our hopes crushed every week by CIC..But I'm sure that this rain will stop soon.. And the shine of Golden Email will fill our inboxes and life..AMEN!

GOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL!

Reactions: KingKurly

ravi_p

Apr 18, 2018
Guyss..
AOR - 29th March
MEP/IP2 - 7th April
'How to find a job in canada' email - 18th April
When can I expect the PPR?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guyss..
AOR - 29th March
MEP/IP2 - 7th April
It’s hard to tell man. If you are CEC inland , if everything is speedy, you probably will get ppr by end of next week. Usually after or before the next draw, there is a huge number of profile updates either ip1,ip2 or ppr. Sit tight and see how it goes

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
Inland application

AOR 15 march
Med pass 29 march
ip 2 march 29........

ravi_p

Apr 18, 2018
It’s hard to tell man. If you are CEC inland , if everything is speedy, you probably will get ppr by end of next week. Usually after or before the next draw, there is a huge number of profile updates either ip1,ip2 or ppr. Sit tight and see how it goes
I'm FSW-outland.
I know it depends on the individual file, but approximately how much time it takes for FSW-O to move from ip2 to PPR.?

Zorawar28

Apr 20, 2018
Guyss..
AOR - 29th March
MEP/IP2 - 7th April
Kindly convey that did ur application directly moved to ip2 stage on same day when u passed medical or u r still in ip1 stage. Mine is somewhat similar timeline but Iam in ip1 stage since 7th April, the same date on which I passed medical exam.

ravi_p

Apr 18, 2018
Kindly convey that did ur application directly moved to ip2 stage on same day when u passed medical or u r still in ip1 stage. Mine is somewhat similar timeline but Iam in ip1 stage since 7th April, the same date on which I passed medical exam.
I directly went from MEP to IP2. Right now my BG status says, " we are processing your background check and will inform you if we need more information".

Reactions: Zorawar28

Zorawar28

Apr 20, 2018
I directly went from MEP to IP2. Right now my BG status says, " we are processing your background check and will inform you if we need more information".
Oh that's great! Iam on ip1 stage since 7th April and only an update of 'how to find job in Canada' since 18th

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know...it's difficult to get our hopes crushed every week by CIC..But I'm sure that this rain will stop soon.. And the shine of Golden Email will fill our inboxes and life..AMEN!

GOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL!
AMEN to that! :)

Reactions: Mitor