Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
TypsyGypsy said:
Hello Everyone & Good Luck!!

Sent in 03/21/2017
Received 03/22/2017
Processing 04/04/2017
Sponsorship Approval 04/06/2017

Anyone know how long it takes to get everything finalized? To actually receive you PR to be stamped?
Not sure where you are from, it depends which visa office! But in general if you are from a visa-exempt country like the US it's only been taking about 4-6 months :)

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minosis said:
I got the sponsor approval email the other day, and I was looking at it again today and noticed it only asks for us to submit Schedule A (which the PA still hasn't gotten an email about :( ) I was under the impression that they asked for schedule A and police certificates at the same time and had been planning on submitting them both through IRCC form. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should still send them both or just the Schedule A, since I'm assuming PA won't be getting an email specifying what to do.
I am in the same situation, I still havent received any email to submit schedule a or pcc. I called IRCC a couple of days back and the agent said that they did indeed request schedule A and PCC but the PA never got an email about it. So he recommended that I submit both documents via the web form and ask them to fix the technical issue that caused us to miss this communication.

Based on this thread it looks like a lot of folks are facing the same issue. I would suggest submitting both PCC and schedule a via the web form with explanation that you did not receive an email even though SA letter said you should withing 5 business days.

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
well I thought so too given that we were never informed and it was not on the email sent to PA requesting for it. agent I spoke with this morning said there's a note that we have submitted the form, that the next thing is for the officer in charge of our file to update it. that we could wait and see if the officer would take it like that or request for another with handwritten signature or we can also do it that way and send again now. and if they move on to the next stage with the one they got yesterday, then they will just discard anyone we sent after.

honestly, I am fed up with the back and forth regarding this schd-A form
I asked the IRCC agent if I have to hand sign it and he said no, electronic signature will do.. I submitted it with electronic signature via web form.. I will call them again on Monday to verify if I need to physically sign it or not. This is extremely frustrating, I wish they had clear instructions on what they need from applicants here..

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
d.jay55 said:
I asked the IRCC agent if I have to hand sign it and he said no, electronic signature will do.. I submitted it with electronic signature via web form.. I will call them again on Monday to verify if I need to physically sign it or not. This is extremely frustrating, I wish they had clear instructions on what they need from applicants here..
I was beyond frustrated too. I would suggest you just do it. that's what I did. I saw in the February thread that someone submitted thru web form without physically signing and another was requested with the physical signature. so just send it in they will have both on file.

I bet they will have so many schedule As that they would have to delete. because it was my 3rd time submitting it thru web form. the 1st I forgot to put the date, I put 0000-00-00 to validate and save. the 2nd I corrected and sent without physically signing and then the 3rd today after my husband signed and scanned back to me before sending. i have my fingers crossed hoping for sth next week Friday at least since two agents confirmed that they have received our schedule A yesterday. if they decide to use it then all well and good, if they request for hand signed one, its on the way already.

its been the most annoying step in this application process and its not our fault that cic account wont work for a lot of us.

Dino2016

Jan 26, 2017
Hello,

Sorry I am very ignorant with my appilciation so if this has been asked before I apologize.

Recevided application march 29 for processing
They have requested my schedule A ... does that mean I have been approved to sponsor my husband and just never got the email? What is the normal order of stages ?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Dino2016 said:
Hello,

Sorry I am very ignorant with my appilciation so if this has been asked before I apologize.

Recevided application march 29 for processing
They have requested my schedule A ... does that mean I have been approved to sponsor my husband and just never got the email? What is the normal order of stages ?
I got this request prior to sa.. 4 dyas before

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally submitted forms through IRCC web form. I included the following documents

- Digital copy of IMM5569E form
- Scanned copy of IMM5569E form (handwritten signature)
- Police clearance certificate
- Screenshots of cic account and online status check page

Almz

Apr 4, 2017
Almz said:
Hi everyone is it good idea to send it the schedule A w/o any request or correspondence to subbmit the schedule A? & i print it out already & anyone had experience is the schedule A has a barcode?
Its more than 10 days when i recieve my SA.

akumarpal

Mar 31, 2017
In Schedule A
What to fill in if the person is unemployed and doing nothing?
Fields:
Job/Activity Title, Position
Name of company,employer,school, facility as applicable.
These are the mandatory fields

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
akumarpal said:
In Schedule A
What to fill in if the person is unemployed and doing nothing?
Fields:
Job/Activity Title, Position
Name of company,employer,school, facility as applicable.
These are the mandatory fields
You would put unemployed, the dates of unemployment, and "N/A" (not applicable) in the other slots like employer :)

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
I received this email yesterday

Dear ...........

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the document.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

For more information on using a lawyer or other representative, or on how to become a representative, please visit our website.

This was in response to the schedule A I submitted last week Monday. What do you think it means? That it's been accepted or what

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hi all, strange thing is that there is no AOR for us still....but also the app wasnt returned yet. I already am prepared for the return (filled the recent version of the forms, collect additional papers that we might need...etc)...I dont get why it takes soooo long to be returned....now I start to think it was lost. Anyway, hubby will call on Monday then we will have some info hopefully. Sigh :(

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.