+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

journeyonmyway

Apr 8, 2017
usefuluser said:
Just a suggestion to everyone over here, send signed scanned IMM 5669 E form if you are submitting forms through IRCC web form, it will save time for you guys otherwise they will ask you to re-submit the signed form.

-------------------------------/------------------

Hi there , Is anybody get an response letter after submitting schedule A 5669 form via webfom?

Could show us how the letter looks like? What they said in response letter?

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
Please do not reply to this email.

The above is the reply from ircc. now have to wait for their instruction, I have sent a schedule A, without hand signing.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
AnneMariee said:
I received this email yesterday

Dear ...........

We can confirm the reception of the document.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

For more information on using a lawyer or other representative, or on how to become a representative, please visit our website.

This was in response to the schedule A I submitted last week Monday. What do you think it means? That it's been accepted or what
Are you the sponsor or PA?

journeyonmyway

Apr 8, 2017
wintermao said:
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

The above is the reply from ircc. now have to wait for their instruction, I have sent a schedule A, without hand signing.

Hello,can you tell me what date you upload your schedule A?

journeyonmyway

Apr 8, 2017
wintermao said:

Oh I understand ! Is it an automated email? I wanna know the letter format like the response letter before transfer to local office

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
AnneMariee said:
I am the sponsor
Oh, i was thinking of sending the schedule A on behalf of PA. But judging from there response, he would have to send it or fill out the use of representative form to have me listed.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Belle Ginou said:
Oh, i was thinking of sending the schedule A on behalf of PA. But judging from there response, he would have to send it or fill out the use of representative form to have me listed.
You can still send schedule A on behalf of PA, so instead of providing your information, provide the PA's information (name, DOB, email address) that way you dont need to fill out the representative form

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
NomTGuzman said:
You can still send schedule A on behalf of PA, so instead of providing your information, provide the PA's information (name, DOB, email address) that way you dont need to fill out the representative form
Where would I send schedule A form? The Ircc webform? Thanks for replying!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
NomTGuzman said:
So i took a look at the ircc webform. I would put the PA info in the applicant information and the enquirer information would be myself sponsor or do i enter PA info too??

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
PR status changed to in process yesterday! When are they going to ask for pr fees? Or do we just have to pay for sponsership $500 and thats it?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
turbocharged92 said:
PR status changed to in process yesterday! When are they going to ask for pr fees? Or do we just have to pay for sponsership $500 and thats it?
Mine changed yesterday too. They shoud have asked for that with schedule a request - basing of other peoples posts. We paid ours upfront

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, Canadian citizen sponsoring US citizen husband here. :) We sent our application March 8, it was received March 14, AOR1 on March 25, SA March 30. PA had lots of problems linking his account, and now is going to upload Schedule A and PCC through web form today or tomorrow. I've been reading through this entire thread for the past few days - it has been really helpful! Thank you all!

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Belle Ginou said:
So i took a look at the ircc webform. I would put the PA info in the applicant information and the enquirer information would be myself sponsor or do i enter PA info too??
Enter PA info under enquirer too, if you are not PA's representative